Publications and EB1a
Thank you for coming up with such a wonderful website for people like us. You guys are doing a “GREAT” job. Keep it up As for me, I am working as a postdoc. I am interested in applying for a green card in EB1A category. Before knowing about your site, I contacted a lawyer farm to ask about my chances to acquire a green card but their response was not very encouraging. After going through the contents posted in your site, I am really feeling positive about my credentials. I think, I suit more to the EB1A rather than NIW but not sure enough. So, it would be really very kind of you and extremely helpful to me, if you can evaluate my CV to let me know where do I fit in to apply. I am attaching my CV for the same. Hope, I am not asking for much. Thank you once again.
Looking forward to hear from you. Please do reply.
Have A Great Day Ahead.
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
4 Responses to Publications and EB1a
- F1 applying for greencard under EB2 NIW
- GC FOR EXTRAORDINARY ABILITY
- My Eb1a I-140 approved. Which documents should my husband fill?
- Question related to Do-it-yourself package
- I-485 application and affidavit of support
- Visa Bulletin for June 2014
- Applying for the green card under EB1-EA category while working under the OPT STEM extension.
- i140 petition and EAD
- What work basis do I choose for my petition?
- Green card for PH.D. In English Literature