Publications and EB1a
Thank you for coming up with such a wonderful website for people like us. You guys are doing a “GREAT” job. Keep it up As for me, I am working as a postdoc. I am interested in applying for a green card in EB1A category. Before knowing about your site, I contacted a lawyer farm to ask about my chances to acquire a green card but their response was not very encouraging. After going through the contents posted in your site, I am really feeling positive about my credentials. I think, I suit more to the EB1A rather than NIW but not sure enough. So, it would be really very kind of you and extremely helpful to me, if you can evaluate my CV to let me know where do I fit in to apply. I am attaching my CV for the same. Hope, I am not asking for much. Thank you once again.
Looking forward to hear from you. Please do reply.
Have A Great Day Ahead.
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
4 Responses to Publications and EB1a
- Do I need to do a PostDoc to apply for a green crad?
- Phd from an other country
- Self-petition with only few publications
- Applying for green card while on OPT
- EB1A for Unemployed Ph.D graduate
- Can I apply for a green card in EB1A?
- Can a DMA student apply for green card
- Deciding between EB1A and NIW
- My profile is good enough for GC?
- Applied for EB1A. Should I apply for J1 or H1B?