Publications and EB1a
Thank you for coming up with such a wonderful website for people like us. You guys are doing a “GREAT” job. Keep it up 🙂 As for me, I am working as a postdoc. I am interested in applying for a green card in EB1A category. Before knowing about your site, I contacted a lawyer farm to ask about my chances to acquire a green card but their response was not very encouraging. After going through the contents posted in your site, I am really feeling positive about my credentials. I think, I suit more to the EB1A rather than NIW but not sure enough. So, it would be really very kind of you and extremely helpful to me, if you can evaluate my CV to let me know where do I fit in to apply. I am attaching my CV for the same. Hope, I am not asking for much. Thank you once again.
Looking forward to hear from you. Please do reply.
Have A Great Day Ahead.
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
4 Responses to Publications and EB1a
- H1 transfer
- OPT After Green Card Lottery Application
- Postdoctoral Fellow
- NIW + F1 OPT/ STEM Returning to country of citizenship
- how to do ph.d
- I-140 application while on AOS
- Questions for the EB1A DIY product
- Question on DIY self-petition packet
- Applying for green card while on OPT
- Can a master student apply for a Green Card