Concurrent EB1 and EB2
I recently graduated with a PhD and am currently working for a semiconductor company.
I am in the process of starting my green card application and am debating between applying through EB2 (D) – advanced degree and EB2 (I) – National Interest Waiver categories.
I was wondering if I can proceed through both of the above simultaneously. For example, can I initiate the process through EB2 (D), and after six months or so can I also apply through EB2 (I).
USCIS does not restrict the number of I-140 applications to one. One could apply under any number of categories at the same time and if rejected, reapply under that category.
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- Bank statement of a sponsor in EB1A
- GC with my background
- Chances for EB1 outstanding researcher
- Self petitioning by PhDs with degree’s from other countries
- PhD in Electrical and Computer Engineering on STEM extension - Would like to apply for a green card in EB2 NIW category
- Can a master student apply for a Green Card
- Do I qualify for NIW?
- Chances of success in EB1A/NIW self-petition
- PhD in Physics from US, can I apply for a green card from abroad?
- J1 waiver for a tenure track job