Concurrent EB1 and EB2
I recently graduated with a PhD and am currently working for a semiconductor company.
I am in the process of starting my green card application and am debating between applying through EB2 (D) – advanced degree and EB2 (I) – National Interest Waiver categories.
I was wondering if I can proceed through both of the above simultaneously. For example, can I initiate the process through EB2 (D), and after six months or so can I also apply through EB2 (I).
USCIS does not restrict the number of I-140 applications to one. One could apply under any number of categories at the same time and if rejected, reapply under that category.
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- Applying for I-485 while i-140 is pending
- Petitioner from India
- Postdoc from Scotland interested in applying for green card
- F1 student with EAD in hand (from concurent NIW EB@ application) can work off-campus part-time unrelated job
- Joining PhD and Green card question
- Post doc on H1B
- Impact of I-140 rejection on my husband’s H1 visa status
- Can post-doc be considered permanent position
- Currently on OPT/EAD, applying for EB2-NIW
- Can a master student apply for a Green Card