Publications and eligibility
I recently graduated with a PhD in Mechanical Engineering. I am currently on OPT. I don’t have any paper publications as of now. But I am working on them and they are under preparation. Also, like most PhD, I did not get a chance to present my work at conferences. To keep things simple, I don’t have any current published papers or conference papers, but I do have the degree certificate. Do you think I would have a strong case to file for EB2-NIW by myself without any employer sponsorship?
I appreciate your time and help. Any other suggestions for my case would be very valuable.
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
5 Responses to Publications and eligibility
- Packet information for dependents
- Independent letter of support for EB2NIW?
- PhD with CPT
- Phd degree and Green Card
- Self petitioning by PhDs with degree’s from other countries
- Information on NIW applicatiom
- Researchgate - is it important
- my chances in obtaining EB1A
- EB1A eligibility?
- J1 waiver for a tenure track job