Publications and eligibility
I recently graduated with a PhD in Mechanical Engineering. I am currently on OPT. I don’t have any paper publications as of now. But I am working on them and they are under preparation. Also, like most PhD, I did not get a chance to present my work at conferences. To keep things simple, I don’t have any current published papers or conference papers, but I do have the degree certificate. Do you think I would have a strong case to file for EB2-NIW by myself without any employer sponsorship?
I appreciate your time and help. Any other suggestions for my case would be very valuable.
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
5 Responses to Publications and eligibility
- Visa Bulletin for June 2014
- Would I be able to apply in the NIW category?
- Ph.d student on F1 visa
- General question
- Should i reapply for J2 work permit while waiting for my husbands waiver?
- Example petition packet for biological sciences
- January visa bulletin
- Visa Bulletin for December 2012
- Self petition for Ph. D in Chemistry