Publications and eligibility
I recently graduated with a PhD in Mechanical Engineering. I am currently on OPT. I don’t have any paper publications as of now. But I am working on them and they are under preparation. Also, like most PhD, I did not get a chance to present my work at conferences. To keep things simple, I don’t have any current published papers or conference papers, but I do have the degree certificate. Do you think I would have a strong case to file for EB2-NIW by myself without any employer sponsorship?
I appreciate your time and help. Any other suggestions for my case would be very valuable.
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
5 Responses to Publications and eligibility
- PhD student in Canada wants to apply for PR and GC together
- Impact of I-140 rejection on my husband’s H1 visa status
- PhD in Physics from US, can I apply for a green card from abroad?
- Indian national on J visa and self-petition
- Strength of my EB1a/NIW case. Currently on H4 visa.
- Packet for EB2-NIW Entrepreneurs
- A friend of mine with masters in EE would like to self-petition
- What are my chances in EB1a?
- EB1A with single evidence
- IT teacher and Green card self-petition