Publications and eligibility
I recently graduated with a PhD in Mechanical Engineering. I am currently on OPT. I don’t have any paper publications as of now. But I am working on them and they are under preparation. Also, like most PhD, I did not get a chance to present my work at conferences. To keep things simple, I don’t have any current published papers or conference papers, but I do have the degree certificate. Do you think I would have a strong case to file for EB2-NIW by myself without any employer sponsorship?
I appreciate your time and help. Any other suggestions for my case would be very valuable.
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
5 Responses to Publications and eligibility
- GC FOR EXTRAORDINARY ABILITY
- Question on DIY self-petition packet
- Am I eligible for Eb1A
- Joining PhD and Green card question
- Apply for OPT before or after EB1A petition
- PhD student would like to apply in EB2 NIW
- Eligibility for EB1-a
- Green card for student pursuing PhD in STEM field
- Does my phd need to be in STEM field?
- EB1A petition review