Publications and eligibility
I recently graduated with a PhD in Mechanical Engineering. I am currently on OPT. I don’t have any paper publications as of now. But I am working on them and they are under preparation. Also, like most PhD, I did not get a chance to present my work at conferences. To keep things simple, I don’t have any current published papers or conference papers, but I do have the degree certificate. Do you think I would have a strong case to file for EB2-NIW by myself without any employer sponsorship?
I appreciate your time and help. Any other suggestions for my case would be very valuable.
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
5 Responses to Publications and eligibility
- Applying from outside the USA
- What is photocopy certification? do I need one?
- Can I apply from outside the US
- DBA and Green card
- F1 and green card application
- Need a guidance on which path EB1A or EB2-NIW
- Which visa do I need to work in the USA?
- I-140 NIW approved. Do i need to apply for an EAD?
- Does my phd need to be in STEM field?