Thanks for setting up a website for phd’s looking to get Green Cards.
I don’t have a doctorate degree; however, I do have two Master’s, including an MBA from a US university.
Would you be able to direct me to any online resources that assist H1-B visa holders such as myself in finding employers who pick up H1-B transfers.
The process is certainly daunting. I wouldn’t be writing this email if I had options. I have contacted lawyers. So I understand the legal aspects. My challenge is finding sponsor-friendly employers given my skill set.
Any guidance is apprecaited.
Sorry we are not familiar with H1-B transfers to answer your question.Sincerely
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- Am I qualify for EB1 or NIW?
- Self petition eligibility
- Can J2 stay if J1 I140 is approved however not yet I 485 is granted and J visa expires within a month from receiving I 140 approval?
- EB2 NIW or EB1A
- OPT after green card application
- Area of PhD research and green card
- Eb1 a or Eb1 B Niw ?
- EB1 A as a PhD student
- What work basis do I choose for my petition?