Thanks for setting up a website for phd’s looking to get Green Cards.
I don’t have a doctorate degree; however, I do have two Master’s, including an MBA from a US university.
Would you be able to direct me to any online resources that assist H1-B visa holders such as myself in finding employers who pick up H1-B transfers.
The process is certainly daunting. I wouldn’t be writing this email if I had options. I have contacted lawyers. So I understand the legal aspects. My challenge is finding sponsor-friendly employers given my skill set.
Any guidance is apprecaited.
Sorry we are not familiar with H1-B transfers to answer your question.Sincerely
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- What is photocopy certification? do I need one?
- Question regarding filing EB-2NIW after filing EB-1A
- Optional practical training and i-140 application
- Publications and green card self-petition
- Green card chances: I am planning to go for Phd in Psychology
- I-485 submission along with I-140 and EAD
- When should I file for my wife's I-485?
- Questions about adjustments to the I-140
- Is EB1a right for me?