Thanks for setting up a website for phd’s looking to get Green Cards.
I don’t have a doctorate degree; however, I do have two Master’s, including an MBA from a US university.
Would you be able to direct me to any online resources that assist H1-B visa holders such as myself in finding employers who pick up H1-B transfers.
The process is certainly daunting. I wouldn’t be writing this email if I had options. I have contacted lawyers. So I understand the legal aspects. My challenge is finding sponsor-friendly employers given my skill set.
Any guidance is apprecaited.
Sorry we are not familiar with H1-B transfers to answer your question.Sincerely
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- J1 Visa and NIW
- Independent letter of support for EB2NIW?
- Applying for Green card while studying
- Packet information for dependents
- In case if my self petition rejected, is it possible to go through employer?
- F1 trying to self-petition
- Which criteria to use for EB2-NIW while preparing the petition
- EB1a Chances
- Journal publications and green card application
- Phd from an other country