What is photocopy certification? do I need one?
A photocopy certification is a notarized document signed by you before a notary. The document generally says that “Copies of documents submitted are exact photocopies of unaltered original documents, and I understand that it may be required to submit original documents to an immigration or consular officer at a later date.”Sincerely
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- Joining PhD and Green card question
- Applying for green card while on OPT
- NIW success
- i140 petition and EAD
- Applying for a Green Card as a student
- DBA and Green card
- EB1 A as a PhD student
- Applied for EB1A. Should I apply for J1 or H1B?
- If I drop out of Phd program, can I still apply for a Green Card?