What is photocopy certification? do I need one?
A photocopy certification is a notarized document signed by you before a notary. The document generally says that “Copies of documents submitted are exact photocopies of unaltered original documents, and I understand that it may be required to submit original documents to an immigration or consular officer at a later date.”Sincerely
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- Applying for green card while on H4
- F1 trying to self-petition
- How much does the institute matter for postdoc to apply the green card?
- Chances of converting into either H1 or Green card while on J1
- Question related to Do-it-yourself package
- Birth Certificate
- How many publications do I need for EB1A or EB2-NIW
- Self petition and medical Phd student
- EB1 with NIW ?