What is photocopy certification? do I need one?
A photocopy certification is a notarized document signed by you before a notary. The document generally says that “Copies of documents submitted are exact photocopies of unaltered original documents, and I understand that it may be required to submit original documents to an immigration or consular officer at a later date.”Sincerely
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- GC application when J1 is about to end
- Upset after talking to lawyers and seeking help to self-apply.
- Regarding applying for EB1A/NIW outside USA
- Ph.d student on F1 visa
- PhD student in Canada wants to apply for PR and GC together
- Questions for the EB1A DIY product
- Green card for master’s students
- PhD students currently on F1 can apply for EB1A or EB2-NIW
- Undecided whether EB1 or EB2-NIW
- Green card procedure for J1 visa