What is photocopy certification? do I need one?
A photocopy certification is a notarized document signed by you before a notary. The document generally says that “Copies of documents submitted are exact photocopies of unaltered original documents, and I understand that it may be required to submit original documents to an immigration or consular officer at a later date.”Sincerely
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- Journal publications and green card application
- Applying for Green card while studying
- Need a guidance on which path EB1A or EB2-NIW
- Is the packet updated after the recent change (Dhanasar)?
- Which processing center should I apply for fast processing of I-140?
- Am I eligible to apply for EB1A
- Maintaining F1 status while I 485 is pending
- Publications and eligibility
- EB1A Eligibility
- GC with my background