I have a question about getting an advance parole document. I’m thinking of getting one for multiple entry. What should I enter for questions 1 and 2 in Part 3 of the form (Date of Intended Departure and expected length of trip) if I intend to travel multiple times to different places?
Thanks for your help!
Usually advanced paroles are mostly granted for duration of 1 year. Although they do not specifically mention multiple entries, they are valid for multiple entries for the duration they are granted.
From our past experience, information in part 3 is rarely used… Continue reading
- IT teacher and Green card self-petition
- Self-petitioning while working for a company with H1B visa
- Journal publications and green card application
- J1 visa and EB1a application
- I-485 application and affidavit of support
- Green card for master’s students
- h4 I-485
- J1 applying for EB2-NIW
- Research Associate
- Foreign PHD - Green card visa process