I have a question about getting an advance parole document. I’m thinking of getting one for multiple entry. What should I enter for questions 1 and 2 in Part 3 of the form (Date of Intended Departure and expected length of trip) if I intend to travel multiple times to different places?
Thanks for your help!
Usually advanced paroles are mostly granted for duration of 1 year. Although they do not specifically mention multiple entries, they are valid for multiple entries for the duration they are granted.
From our past experience, information in part 3 is… Continue reading
- i am on h1b but going back to india, pursuing phd can i apply i140 self petition from india
- Getting married after green card - I-130 Petition
- Self petition for Ph. D in Chemistry
- Green card application and Phd student in Computer Science
- Can my wife (J2 holder) get Green card if I get a Green card while on J1?
- Can I apply in EB2-NIW with my credentials?
- Just completed Phd and planning to self-petition
- J2 EAD renewal while I140 pending
- Green card and PHD