I have a question about getting an advance parole document. I’m thinking of getting one for multiple entry. What should I enter for questions 1 and 2 in Part 3 of the form (Date of Intended Departure and expected length of trip) if I intend to travel multiple times to different places?
Thanks for your help!
Usually advanced paroles are mostly granted for duration of 1 year. Although they do not specifically mention multiple entries, they are valid for multiple entries for the duration they are granted.
From our past experience, information in part 3 is rarely used… Continue reading
- I-485 impact on F1 status
- Postdoc Associate
- h4 I-485
- A request for information: PhD candidate in Media
- OPT after green card application
- Bank statement of a sponsor in EB1A
- EB1A for Unemployed Ph.D graduate
- Can I get NIW without applying J1-waiver?
- Planning to do a Phd and apply for a Green Card
- MBA student planning ahead for a green card application