You talk about applications via EB1-A and NIW cathegory, but not about EB1-B. It seems to me that EB1-B might be even easier to satisfy than EB1-A. Why don’t you consider it, what is the obstruction?
I heard about your website from one of my friends.
I was wondering if you have updated packets according to Matter of Dhanasar.
I am post-doc(material science) at the national lab and interested in filling the Eb1a. I have following questions
- My profile is very similar to mentioned in the example mentioned on your site. (
Chemistry Post-doctoral researcher at a National lab having higher remuneration compared to normal post-doc salaries
So I want to know how can I show the high salary. To do this which package of Eb1a I should buy from you which will help me in preparing documentation about this?
- In case of RFE do you help and if so how can we utilize the services?
- Green Card for a Ph.D in Computer Science (a South Korean national)
- Self-petitioning while working for a company with H1B visa
- Currently on OPT/EAD, applying for EB2-NIW
- Applying under EB1A category while H1B visa expires
- Do I need to have reached the highest position in my career to be eligible to apply in EB1A category?
- Phd student planning to apply in EB1A category
- I-140 NIW approved. Do i need to apply for an EAD?
- NIW for educators
- Research Assistant Professor