I did my Masters in USA and after gaining some professional experience I am now thinking to do PhD. I never know that a PhD student will be having a edge in getting Green Card until I saw your detailed explanation in the site. Now after reading the brief explanation which you have provided in your site, it flashed in my mind to know whether I will be having enough credentials to apply for green card once Iam done with my PhD. I am planning to do PhD in the field of Management Information Systems. I came to… Continue reading
- Regarding GC to be filed under PHD Educational Qualification
- How do I pay application fee from Canada
- Can I get NIW without applying J1-waiver?
- Greencard application question.
- F1 applying for greencard under EB2 NIW
- December Visa Bulletin
- Information on NIW applicatiom
- EB-1A evaluation (Pharmaceutical research background)
- Self petitioning by PhDs with degree’s from other countries