I did my Masters in USA and after gaining some professional experience I am now thinking to do PhD. I never know that a PhD student will be having a edge in getting Green Card until I saw your detailed explanation in the site. Now after reading the brief explanation which you have provided in your site, it flashed in my mind to know whether I will be having enough credentials to apply for green card once Iam done with my PhD. I am planning to do PhD in the field of Management Information Systems. I came to… Continue reading
- Publications and green card self-petition
- In case if my self petition rejected, is it possible to go through employer?
- Russian Green card applicant
- Can I apply my own?
- Where should I send the EB-1 application package
- Applying for the green card under EB1-EA category while working under the OPT STEM extension.
- Request for pointers to approach Green Card Application
- Undecided whether EB1 or EB2-NIW
- USCIS Announces New Requirements for Hiring H-1B Foreign Workers
- Birth certificate during I-485 application