I did my Masters in USA and after gaining some professional experience I am now thinking to do PhD. I never know that a PhD student will be having a edge in getting Green Card until I saw your detailed explanation in the site. Now after reading the brief explanation which you have provided in your site, it flashed in my mind to know whether I will be having enough credentials to apply for green card once Iam done with my PhD. I am planning to do PhD in the field of Management Information Systems. I came to… Continue reading
- J-1 waiver and other questions
- Regarding applying for EB1A/NIW outside USA
- PhD student in agriculture science, can I apply now.
- STEM OPT
- Response period after completion of biometrics
- Apply green card from J1 visa(no 2 years required)
- PhD candidate
- Visa Bulletin for June 2014
- Can J2 stay if J1 I140 is approved however not yet I 485 is granted and J visa expires within a month from receiving I 140 approval?