I did my Masters in USA and after gaining some professional experience I am now thinking to do PhD. I never know that a PhD student will be having a edge in getting Green Card until I saw your detailed explanation in the site. Now after reading the brief explanation which you have provided in your site, it flashed in my mind to know whether I will be having enough credentials to apply for green card once Iam done with my PhD. I am planning to do PhD in the field of Management Information Systems. I came to… Continue reading
- January visa bulletin
- Question related to Do-it-yourself package
- Ms from US, PhD scholarship from US, but no more than one publication!! should I apply or just wait?
- EB-1A NIW
- Field of study and Phd
- Applying for greencard while on OPT
- PhD student in agriculture science, can I apply now.
- What services does this site offer?
- Starting a company on F1