I did my Masters in USA and after gaining some professional experience I am now thinking to do PhD. I never know that a PhD student will be having a edge in getting Green Card until I saw your detailed explanation in the site. Now after reading the brief explanation which you have provided in your site, it flashed in my mind to know whether I will be having enough credentials to apply for green card once Iam done with my PhD. I am planning to do PhD in the field of Management Information Systems. I came to… Continue reading
- USCIS to Accept H-1B Petitions for FY 2010 Beginning April 1, 2009
- Applying for green card while on H4
- Research Assistant Professor
- General question
- How much does the institute matter for postdoc to apply the green card?
- Assistant Professor on B1/B2. Can I self-petition?
- MD, with MS fom USA and PhD student
- Packet information for dependents
- Concurrent EB1 and EB2