I got an RFE in September (on NYSDOT 3rd prong) to which I submitted a response two weeks before the deadline in December. I just got an e-mail from USCIS that my I-140 (NIW) has been approved!
My husband and I purchased your NIW self-help package few months ago. After weeks of hard work and some open questions, which you answered quickly and informatively for us, we submitted his I-140 and our both I-485s beginning of May. Unfortunately we received quite an extensive RFE for my husband’s I-140 yesterday. We were quite surprised and kind of shocked about it because we had the feeling that my husband has an outstanding professional record and that we presented this really well in the petition.
The main problem we are having with this RFE is that the IO is… Continue reading
- Are the packets hard or electronic copies?
- Do I qualify for NIW?
- Undecided whether EB1 or EB2-NIW
- Regarding GC to be filed under PHD Educational Qualification
- What is your suggestion on e-filing I-140?
- I-140 Priority date not maintained from previous EB2 filing
- Ph.d student on F1 visa
- PhD in Electrical and Computer Engineering on STEM extension - Would like to apply for a green card in EB2 NIW category
- Request for Evidence (RFE)