I got an RFE in September (on NYSDOT 3rd prong) to which I submitted a response two weeks before the deadline in December. I just got an e-mail from USCIS that my I-140 (NIW) has been approved!
My husband and I purchased your NIW self-help package few months ago. After weeks of hard work and some open questions, which you answered quickly and informatively for us, we submitted his I-140 and our both I-485s beginning of May. Unfortunately we received quite an extensive RFE for my husband’s I-140 yesterday. We were quite surprised and kind of shocked about it because we had the feeling that my husband has an outstanding professional record and that we presented this really well in the petition.
The main problem we are having with this RFE is that the IO is… Continue reading
- Area of PhD research and green card
- Self-petitioning while working for a company with H1B visa
- Apply green card from J1 visa(no 2 years required)
- J1 applying for EB2-NIW
- How important are first author papers in comparison to say second or third author papers?
- NIW success
- Joining PhD and Green card question
- Information on NIW applicatiom
- If I drop out of Phd program, can I still apply for a Green Card?
- Can I get NIW without applying J1-waiver?