I got an RFE in September (on NYSDOT 3rd prong) to which I submitted a response two weeks before the deadline in December. I just got an e-mail from USCIS that my I-140 (NIW) has been approved!
My husband and I purchased your NIW self-help package few months ago. After weeks of hard work and some open questions, which you answered quickly and informatively for us, we submitted his I-140 and our both I-485s beginning of May. Unfortunately we received quite an extensive RFE for my husband’s I-140 yesterday. We were quite surprised and kind of shocked about it because we had the feeling that my husband has an outstanding professional record and that we presented this really well in the petition.
The main problem we are having with this RFE is that the IO is… Continue reading
- Packet information for dependents
- EB1A not current for Indians anymore?
- MBA student planning ahead for a green card application
- Maintaining F1 status while I 485 is pending
- Which criteria to use for EB2-NIW while preparing the petition
- What are my chances of EB-1A
- EB1-OR Cateory for PhD
- EB1A eligibility?
- Applied for EB1A. Should I apply for J1 or H1B?