I got an RFE in September (on NYSDOT 3rd prong) to which I submitted a response two weeks before the deadline in December. I just got an e-mail from USCIS that my I-140 (NIW) has been approved!
My husband and I purchased your NIW self-help package few months ago. After weeks of hard work and some open questions, which you answered quickly and informatively for us, we submitted his I-140 and our both I-485s beginning of May. Unfortunately we received quite an extensive RFE for my husband’s I-140 yesterday. We were quite surprised and kind of shocked about it because we had the feeling that my husband has an outstanding professional record and that we presented this really well in the petition.
The main problem we are having with this RFE is that the IO is… Continue reading
- Is one example petition packet sufficient to prepare a petition
- Question on Phd in Engg Management and Green card
- Regarding applying for EB1A/NIW outside USA
- Premium processing issues at Nebraska Service Center
- Information about reference letters
- Research Associate
- Self-petitioning while working for a company with H1B visa
- Applied for EB1A. Should I apply for J1 or H1B?
- Would I be able to apply in the NIW category?
- Visa Bulletin for June 2014