I got an RFE in September (on NYSDOT 3rd prong) to which I submitted a response two weeks before the deadline in December. I just got an e-mail from USCIS that my I-140 (NIW) has been approved!
My husband and I purchased your NIW self-help package few months ago. After weeks of hard work and some open questions, which you answered quickly and informatively for us, we submitted his I-140 and our both I-485s beginning of May. Unfortunately we received quite an extensive RFE for my husband’s I-140 yesterday. We were quite surprised and kind of shocked about it because we had the feeling that my husband has an outstanding professional record and that we presented this really well in the petition.
The main problem we are having with this RFE is that the IO is… Continue reading
- What green card application options does a postdoc have?
- J1 applying for EB2-NIW
- I-485 impact on F1 status
- EB1A eligibility?
- Eligibility for EB1A and EB2 NIW and processing duration of the application
- How much does the institute matter for postdoc to apply the green card?
- Can I apply for GC as a student
- Eb1 a or Eb1 B Niw ?
- Applying for green card while on H4
- Will my profile be eligible for EB1 category