Applies to: EB2 permanent resident petitioners
Source: Department of State
The June Visa Bulletin from the U.S. Department of State, which will become effective as of June 1st, has a very unwelcome news that the cutoff date for India in the EB2 category has retrogressed to January 1, 2000. The May Visa Bulletin, with an EB2 India cutoff date of February 15, 2004 remains effective through May 31, 2009.Sincerely
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- F1 and green card
- Applying for greencard while on OPT
- Russian Green card applicant
- PhD student in agriculture science, can I apply now.
- Is self-petition strictly for PhDs?
- Does advanced degree NIW require a permanent job offer?
- Post doctoral research scholar
- PhD candidate
- Postdoctoral Research Associatte