Applies to: EB2 permanent resident petitioners
Source: Department of State
The June Visa Bulletin from the U.S. Department of State, which will become effective as of June 1st, has a very unwelcome news that the cutoff date for India in the EB2 category has retrogressed to January 1, 2000. The May Visa Bulletin, with an EB2 India cutoff date of February 15, 2004 remains effective through May 31, 2009.Sincerely
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- F1 student with EAD in hand (from concurent NIW EB@ application) can work off-campus part-time unrelated job
- Paper Authorship
- Profile review for EB1
- Phd degree and Green Card
- Example petition packet for biological sciences
- Publications and green card self-petition
- Would I be able to apply in the NIW category?
- EB1A Journalism samples?
- PhD graduate looking at different options
- Eligibility for applying under EB1A