Applies to: EB2 permanent resident petitioners
Source: Department of State
The June Visa Bulletin from the U.S. Department of State, which will become effective as of June 1st, has a very unwelcome news that the cutoff date for India in the EB2 category has retrogressed to January 1, 2000. The May Visa Bulletin, with an EB2 India cutoff date of February 15, 2004 remains effective through May 31, 2009.Sincerely
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- Eligible for NIW complete PhD in india
- EB1A with single evidence
- Am I qualify for EB1 or NIW?
- Pending I-140 travel on F1 or Advanced parole
- Journal publications and green card application
- Question on DIY self-petition packet
- STEM degree?
- USCIS to Accept H-1B Petitions for FY 2010 Beginning April 1, 2009
- Can I apply in EB2-NIW with my credentials?
- Process after EB1A approval