Applies to: EB2 permanent resident petitioners
Source: Department of State
The June Visa Bulletin from the U.S. Department of State, which will become effective as of June 1st, has a very unwelcome news that the cutoff date for India in the EB2 category has retrogressed to January 1, 2000. The May Visa Bulletin, with an EB2 India cutoff date of February 15, 2004 remains effective through May 31, 2009.Sincerely
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- Visa Bulletin for January 2013
- Do I need to do a PostDoc to apply for a green crad?
- F1 to GC: First year PhD student looking for information on applying for GC.
- Student planning to self-petition for a green card
- NIW and OPT AR
- Ms from US, PhD scholarship from US, but no more than one publication!! should I apply or just wait?
- how to do ph.d
- PhD student in Canada wants to apply for PR and GC together
- Self-petition while on a H4 visa