USCIS Revises Filing Instructions and Direct Mail Program for the Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card (Form I-90)
Applies to: Permanent Residents
WASHINGTON — U.S. Citizenship and Immigrations Services (USCIS) published a Federal Register notice on April 28, 2009 that changed the filing location and filing instructions for the Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card (Form I-90). The revised filing instructions require applicants to submit supporting documentation with their applications. Prior to this change, applicants were instructed to bring their supporting documentation to their biometrics appointments. The notice also revises the Direct Mail address for the Form I-90. Applicants must now file their Form I-90 and supporting documentation with the USCIS Lockbox facility in Phoenix.
This change in filing… Continue reading
- Suitable category for a PhD from abroad.
- Self-petition while on a H4 visa
- Vehicle Safety Integration
- Applying from outside the USA
- Deciding between EB1A and NIW
- We want to apply green card through NIW and our j-visa is about to expire
- Birth certificate during I-485 application
- Applying for greencard while on OPT