USCIS Revises Filing Instructions and Direct Mail Program for the Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card (Form I-90)
Applies to: Permanent Residents
WASHINGTON — U.S. Citizenship and Immigrations Services (USCIS) published a Federal Register notice on April 28, 2009 that changed the filing location and filing instructions for the Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card (Form I-90). The revised filing instructions require applicants to submit supporting documentation with their applications. Prior to this change, applicants were instructed to bring their supporting documentation to their biometrics appointments. The notice also revises the Direct Mail address for the Form I-90. Applicants must now file their Form I-90 and supporting documentation with the USCIS Lockbox facility in Phoenix.
This change in filing… Continue reading
- eligible phd's for green card
- EB2 NIW pending, H1b six years expiring soon
- EB2 NIW application with spouse
- NIW or EB1A
- Graduate Research Assistant
- Research Assistant Professor
- OPT After Green Card Lottery Application
- GC application when J1 is about to end
- Research in medical sciences and NIW
- Do I need to do a PostDoc to apply for a green crad?