USCIS Revises Filing Instructions and Direct Mail Program for the Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card (Form I-90)
Applies to: Permanent Residents
WASHINGTON — U.S. Citizenship and Immigrations Services (USCIS) published a Federal Register notice on April 28, 2009 that changed the filing location and filing instructions for the Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card (Form I-90). The revised filing instructions require applicants to submit supporting documentation with their applications. Prior to this change, applicants were instructed to bring their supporting documentation to their biometrics appointments. The notice also revises the Direct Mail address for the Form I-90. Applicants must now file their Form I-90 and supporting documentation with the USCIS Lockbox facility in Phoenix.
This change in filing… Continue reading
- EB1A - PhD & Lecturer
- F1 OPT to GC
- Vehicle Safety Integration
- Getting married after green card - I-130 Petition
- MD, with MS fom USA and PhD student
- Would I be able to apply in the NIW category?
- How many publications do i need to apply for a green card?
- Should I apply in EB1A or EB2NIW?
- Independent letter of support for EB2NIW?
- Phd for green card