Do I need to have reached the highest position in my career to be eligible to apply in EB1A category?
I am currently getting ready for an NIW application because my attorney said that I won’t be able to apply for EB-1A as a postdoc. For EB1A, they told me that they need to substantiate that I reached the highest profession in my career. Is this 100% true? In your site, I did not see anything like that. Otherwise I have 5 first author publications, about 25 citations and 3 review invitations. Will this qualify me for EB1A? If I qualify, I want to do it by myself in EB1A.
It is not necessary that you substantiate that… Continue reading
- Can J2 stay if J1 I140 is approved however not yet I 485 is granted and J visa expires within a month from receiving I 140 approval?
- Bank statement of a sponsor in EB1A
- Need a guidance on which path EB1A or EB2-NIW
- EB1A Eligibility
- Pending I-140 travel on F1 or Advanced parole
- Premium processing issues at Nebraska Service Center
- MBA student planning ahead for a green card application
- Green card chances: I am planning to go for Phd in Psychology
- General question on eligibility for Green Card application