Do I need to have reached the highest position in my career to be eligible to apply in EB1A category?
I am currently getting ready for an NIW application because my attorney said that I won’t be able to apply for EB-1A as a postdoc. For EB1A, they told me that they need to substantiate that I reached the highest profession in my career. Is this 100% true? In your site, I did not see anything like that. Otherwise I have 5 first author publications, about 25 citations and 3 review invitations. Will this qualify me for EB1A? If I qualify, I want to do it by myself in EB1A.
It is not necessary that you substantiate that… Continue reading
- Can I apply for EB2-NIW with a PhD in pure math?
- Impact of I-140 rejection on my husband’s H1 visa status
- Ms from US, PhD scholarship from US, but no more than one publication!! should I apply or just wait?
- PhD in vision computing seeking to apply green card
- Postdoctoral Fellow
- How much does the institute matter for postdoc to apply the green card?
- Is there a age limit?
- Birth certificate during I-485 application
- Chances of success in EB1A/NIW self-petition
- Just completed Phd and planning to self-petition