Do I need to have reached the highest position in my career to be eligible to apply in EB1A category?
I am currently getting ready for an NIW application because my attorney said that I won’t be able to apply for EB-1A as a postdoc. For EB1A, they told me that they need to substantiate that I reached the highest profession in my career. Is this 100% true? In your site, I did not see anything like that. Otherwise I have 5 first author publications, about 25 citations and 3 review invitations. Will this qualify me for EB1A? If I qualify, I want to do it by myself in EB1A.
It is not necessary that you substantiate that… Continue reading
- Is one example petition packet sufficient to prepare a petition
- I-140 application while on AOS
- Overseas Employment
- EB2-NIW or EB1A?
- Can a DMA student apply for green card
- EB2 NIW application with spouse
- Applied for EB1A. Should I apply for J1 or H1B?
- Request for Evidence (RFE)
- EB1A I-140 Petition approved. Need to file I-1485 now...
- Need help on deciding between NIW-EB2 and O1