Do I need to have reached the highest position in my career to be eligible to apply in EB1A category?
I am currently getting ready for an NIW application because my attorney said that I won’t be able to apply for EB-1A as a postdoc. For EB1A, they told me that they need to substantiate that I reached the highest profession in my career. Is this 100% true? In your site, I did not see anything like that. Otherwise I have 5 first author publications, about 25 citations and 3 review invitations. Will this qualify me for EB1A? If I qualify, I want to do it by myself in EB1A.
It is not necessary that you substantiate that… Continue reading
- EB1A Eligibility
- NIW + F1 OPT/ STEM Returning to country of citizenship
- How many publications do I need for EB1A or EB2-NIW
- eb1a or eb2-niw
- Suitable category for a PhD from abroad.
- Applying for I-485 while i-140 is pending
- Query about EB2-NIW
- GREEN CARD WHILE VISA 01
- Help needed for green card self-petition
- Question related to Do-it-yourself package