Do I need to have reached the highest position in my career to be eligible to apply in EB1A category?
I am currently getting ready for an NIW application because my attorney said that I won’t be able to apply for EB-1A as a postdoc. For EB1A, they told me that they need to substantiate that I reached the highest profession in my career. Is this 100% true? In your site, I did not see anything like that. Otherwise I have 5 first author publications, about 25 citations and 3 review invitations. Will this qualify me for EB1A? If I qualify, I want to do it by myself in EB1A.
It is not necessary that you substantiate that… Continue reading
- PhD with CPT
- Green card for PH.D. In English Literature
- Need help on deciding between NIW-EB2 and O1
- Assistant Profesor
- Green card awarded
- Area of PhD research and green card
- PhD student in Canada wants to apply for PR and GC together
- Can my wife (J2 holder) get Green card if I get a Green card while on J1?
- PhD in Psychology, can I apply for Green card while on a H4 visa status?
- Self petitioning by PhDs with degree’s from other countries