Applies to: i-140 applicants
Source: Murthy.com / immegrate usa.com
According to high-ranking USCIS officials at the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) Annual Conference this month, the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) plans to fully reinstate the I-140 premium processing option in the near future. For an additional $1,000 USCIS premium processing fee, applicants now have the option to expedite their case review and adjudication. The premium processing of I-140 petitions was suspended on July 2, 2007.
You can read more at Murthy.com.Sincerely
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- Phd for green card
- Birth Certificate
- J-1 waiver and other questions
- Would I be able to apply in the NIW category?
- I-140 application while on AOS
- MD, with MS fom USA and PhD student
- PhD in Physics from US, can I apply for a green card from abroad?
- Can I self sponsor?
- Publications and EB1a
- GC with my background