Applies to: i-140 applicants
Source: Murthy.com / immegrate usa.com
According to high-ranking USCIS officials at the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) Annual Conference this month, the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) plans to fully reinstate the I-140 premium processing option in the near future. For an additional $1,000 USCIS premium processing fee, applicants now have the option to expedite their case review and adjudication. The premium processing of I-140 petitions was suspended on July 2, 2007.
You can read more at Murthy.com.Sincerely
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- A request for information: PhD candidate in Media
- What is the criteria for EB1?
- February visa bulletin
- EB1A I-140 Petition approved. Need to file I-1485 now...
- Graduate Research Assistant
- Indian National applying for a EB2-NIW?
- Currently on OPT/EAD, applying for EB2-NIW
- Interested in buying diy kit
- Can I apply from outside the US
- Question regarding filing EB-2NIW after filing EB-1A