Applies to: i-140 applicants
Source: Murthy.com / immegrate usa.com
According to high-ranking USCIS officials at the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) Annual Conference this month, the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) plans to fully reinstate the I-140 premium processing option in the near future. For an additional $1,000 USCIS premium processing fee, applicants now have the option to expedite their case review and adjudication. The premium processing of I-140 petitions was suspended on July 2, 2007.
You can read more at Murthy.com.Sincerely
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- What are my chances in EB1a?
- I-140 NIW approved. Do i need to apply for an EAD?
- I-485 impact on F1 status
- When should I file for my wife's I-485?
- Which category do I fit in?
- Does my phd need to be in STEM field?
- EB-1A evaluation (Pharmaceutical research background)
- I-140 application while on AOS
- Paper Authorship
- Publications and eligibility