Applies to: i-140 applicants
Source: Murthy.com / immegrate usa.com
According to high-ranking USCIS officials at the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) Annual Conference this month, the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) plans to fully reinstate the I-140 premium processing option in the near future. For an additional $1,000 USCIS premium processing fee, applicants now have the option to expedite their case review and adjudication. The premium processing of I-140 petitions was suspended on July 2, 2007.
You can read more at Murthy.com.Sincerely
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- IT teacher and Green card self-petition
- PhD on Bible and applying for green card
- Applying under EB1A category while H1B visa expires
- I-485 Application for Adjustment of Status for Spouse
- PhD graduate on OPT status
- Phd and green card application timing
- NIW: Do I need recommendation letters from my manager?
- How much does the institute matter for postdoc to apply the green card?
- eligible phd's for green card
- PhD graduate looking at different options