I am on F1 visa enrolled in a PhD program from Fall 2008.I have to enroll only thesis credit hours (10 credit hrs. remained only). I do not have any classes to attend now
I have completed 65 cr. hours out of 75 cr. hours
Presently I am working on OPT from last 6 Months. My h1 b file this month
I am trying to finish my PhD in a next one year. But not sure.
If I can’t finish my PhD study due to some complex research problem
1. Can I file for (me & my family) EB2-NIW… Continue reading
I have a question. I think I read a similar question from someone else also. But I had a difference in my degree and certain other things.
I completed my PhD and I am on OPT. I want to know if I can apply for green card while on OPT, or should I go for H1 and then for OPT. Just to let you know my F1 (student visa) already expired. PLs let me know.
Thanks a lot.
Just a clarification. OPT is part of F1 status. Your F1 visa stamp may have expired but your… Continue reading
I came across you website http://www.greencardforphd.com and found it very helpful. I am a Post Doc now, working on my OPT status (but applied for H1B visa). So can I do the self petition application for green card now (or do I have to wait till H1B approval)? I have attached my CV. Could you please, after reviewing this, suggest me whether I should go for EB1A or EB2-NIW ?
Applying for i-140 does not pose any problem on OPT or H1B. There may be some issues involved during the 485 stage, if you apply while still on an OPT. We are… Continue reading
- Phd degree and Green Card
- Applied for EB1A. Should I apply for J1 or H1B?
- F1 student with EAD in hand (from concurent NIW EB@ application) can work off-campus part-time unrelated job
- What work basis do I choose for my petition?
- Visa Bulletin for November 2012
- I-485 application and affidavit of support
- Request for Evidence (RFE)
- Questions about RFE for EB1A
- PhD student would like to apply in EB2 NIW
- Does my phd need to be in STEM field?