I read with interest your online book but my situation was not addressed.
I have a J1 visa with a two years home restriction. I know I must have a waiver from my home government to apply for change of status. Do I require the waiver to apply for the EB2?
I am interested in applying for green card under NIW EB2 category. I recently defended my PhD and I have applied for an OPT, it will be valid from May 2012. Currently I am on F1 working as a research assistant. These days I am searching for postdoc opportunities.
I went through the GreenCardForPhd eBook, so I am very confident to apply for the green card. As I am still on F1 status, how about the possibility of making my case successful. Please advise me. Do you have heard of similar successful cases?
It is possible to successfully apply for… Continue reading
- EB1A Eligibility
- Vehicle Safety Engineer
- USCIS Updates Count of FY2010 H-1B Petition Filings
- Which category do I fit in?
- Packet information for dependents
- Self Petition for Greencard under EB1A
- USCIS to Accept H-1B Petitions for FY 2010 Beginning April 1, 2009
- Are the packets hard or electronic copies?
- Post doctoral fellow
- Profile review for EB1