I read with interest your online book but my situation was not addressed.
I have a J1 visa with a two years home restriction. I know I must have a waiver from my home government to apply for change of status. Do I require the waiver to apply for the EB2?
I am interested in applying for green card under NIW EB2 category. I recently defended my PhD and I have applied for an OPT, it will be valid from May 2012. Currently I am on F1 working as a research assistant. These days I am searching for postdoc opportunities.
I went through the GreenCardForPhd eBook, so I am very confident to apply for the green card. As I am still on F1 status, how about the possibility of making my case successful. Please advise me. Do you have heard of similar successful cases?
It is possible to successfully apply for… Continue reading
- How much evidence is enough
- Research Assistant Professor
- PhD students currently on F1 can apply for EB1A or EB2-NIW
- EB1A for Unemployed Ph.D graduate
- EB1A RFE response and chances of approval
- Applying from outside the USA
- NIW for educators
- Question regarding filing EB-2NIW after filing EB-1A
- How important is review work and citations
- Research Associate