I read with interest your online book but my situation was not addressed.
I have a J1 visa with a two years home restriction. I know I must have a waiver from my home government to apply for change of status. Do I require the waiver to apply for the EB2?
I am interested in applying for green card under NIW EB2 category. I recently defended my PhD and I have applied for an OPT, it will be valid from May 2012. Currently I am on F1 working as a research assistant. These days I am searching for postdoc opportunities.
I went through the GreenCardForPhd eBook, so I am very confident to apply for the green card. As I am still on F1 status, how about the possibility of making my case successful. Please advise me. Do you have heard of similar successful cases?
It is possible to successfully apply for… Continue reading
- Do I need to have reached the highest position in my career to be eligible to apply in EB1A category?
- NIW + F1 OPT/ STEM Returning to country of citizenship
- Pending I-140 travel on F1 or Advanced parole
- Deciding between EB1A and NIW
- F1 applying for greencard under EB2 NIW
- Green card and Masters student
- Can a DMA student apply for green card
- Questions about adjustments to the I-140
- Optional practical training and i-140 application