mutiple work locations
Applies to: Green card and H1B applications requiring labor certification.
- Instant online labor condition applications (LCA) approvals no longer possible with the new system
- Unified system for both LCA and PERM
- Time line: some forms start processing on April 15, 2009
- Employer identification number (EIN) required
- Full time job is at least 35 hrs of work per week
- Multiple work locations can be listed on LC
In 2009, the Department of Labor Office of Foreign Labor Certification (OFLC) plans to implement a new portal… Continue reading
- F1 trying to self-petition
- Would you suggest Eb1A or NIW?
- EB1 Eligibility
- Strength of my EB1a/NIW case. Currently on H4 visa.
- Process after EB1A approval
- Applying for Green card while studying
- OPT after green card application
- Do I need to send a 750B along with EB2-NIW
- EB2 NIW pending, H1b six years expiring soon
- EB1A Successful RFE Response