mutiple work locations
Applies to: Green card and H1B applications requiring labor certification.
- Instant online labor condition applications (LCA) approvals no longer possible with the new system
- Unified system for both LCA and PERM
- Time line: some forms start processing on April 15, 2009
- Employer identification number (EIN) required
- Full time job is at least 35 hrs of work per week
- Multiple work locations can be listed on LC
In 2009, the Department of Labor Office of Foreign Labor Certification (OFLC) plans to implement a new portal… Continue reading
- Green card chances: I am planning to go for Phd in Psychology
- Postdoc, I want to know processing times
- My Eb1a I-140 approved. Which documents should my husband fill?
- EB1A not current for Indians anymore?
- TN Visa to EB2NIW
- IT teacher and Green card self-petition
- Applying category on the form I-765
- Information on NIW applicatiom
- Visa Bulletin for May 2014
- EB1a Chances