mutiple work locations
Applies to: Green card and H1B applications requiring labor certification.
- Instant online labor condition applications (LCA) approvals no longer possible with the new system
- Unified system for both LCA and PERM
- Time line: some forms start processing on April 15, 2009
- Employer identification number (EIN) required
- Full time job is at least 35 hrs of work per week
- Multiple work locations can be listed on LC
In 2009, the Department of Labor Office of Foreign Labor Certification (OFLC) plans to implement a new portal… Continue reading
- Graduate Research Assistant
- Can a master student apply for a Green Card
- eligible phd's for green card
- What is your suggestion on e-filing I-140?
- Question on second GC petition
- My Eb1a I-140 approved. Which documents should my husband fill?
- Do I need to do a PostDoc to apply for a green crad?
- Applying for Green Card while on H4
- PhD graduate on OPT status