mutiple work locations
Applies to: Green card and H1B applications requiring labor certification.
- Instant online labor condition applications (LCA) approvals no longer possible with the new system
- Unified system for both LCA and PERM
- Time line: some forms start processing on April 15, 2009
- Employer identification number (EIN) required
- Full time job is at least 35 hrs of work per week
- Multiple work locations can be listed on LC
In 2009, the Department of Labor Office of Foreign Labor Certification (OFLC) plans to implement a new portal… Continue reading
- PhD graduate looking at different options
- Can a master student apply for a Green Card
- Can I self-petition with a master degree
- In case if my self petition rejected, is it possible to go through employer?
- Is the packet updated after the recent change (Dhanasar)?
- Will my profile be eligible for EB1 category
- Regarding applying for EB1A/NIW outside USA
- Applying for a Green Card as a student
- Am I eligible to apply for EB1A
- Applying NIW from outside of the USA