mutiple work locations
Applies to: Green card and H1B applications requiring labor certification.
- Instant online labor condition applications (LCA) approvals no longer possible with the new system
- Unified system for both LCA and PERM
- Time line: some forms start processing on April 15, 2009
- Employer identification number (EIN) required
- Full time job is at least 35 hrs of work per week
- Multiple work locations can be listed on LC
In 2009, the Department of Labor Office of Foreign Labor Certification (OFLC) plans to implement a new portal… Continue reading
- PhD graduate looking at different options
- Request for the Molecular biology material package
- USCIS Updates Count of FY2010 H-1B Petition Filings
- F1 trying to self-petition
- NIW for educators
- Do I need a waiver to apply for EB2 NIW I-140?
- Applying for a GC at the end of a PhD?
- Research Manager
- January visa bulletin
- Can I apply for a green card in EB1A?