News Source: U. S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (www.ice.gov)
Implications to: H1B workers
DES MOINES, Iowa – U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents arrested 11 individuals in seven states Wednesday as part of an investigation into suspected visa and mail fraud. Matthew G. Whitaker, U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of Iowa, announced the operation, which was carried out by federal, state and local law enforcement agencies in Iowa, California, Massachusetts, Texas, Pennsylvania, Kentucky and New Jersey.
- Chances of success in EB1A/NIW self-petition
- Will my profile be eligible for EB1 category
- NIW success
- What work basis do I choose for my petition?
- Can I apply from outside the US
- Applying NIW from outside of the USA
- Applying for Green card through EB1A category while on J visa
- EB1 A as a PhD student
- Eligibility for EB1A green card application