News Source: U. S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (www.ice.gov)
Implications to: H1B workers
DES MOINES, Iowa – U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents arrested 11 individuals in seven states Wednesday as part of an investigation into suspected visa and mail fraud. Matthew G. Whitaker, U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of Iowa, announced the operation, which was carried out by federal, state and local law enforcement agencies in Iowa, California, Massachusetts, Texas, Pennsylvania, Kentucky and New Jersey.
- Follow up question on OPT and H1B green card
- Deciding between EB1A and NIW
- My Eb1a I-140 approved. Which documents should my husband fill?
- NIW + F1 OPT/ STEM Returning to country of citizenship
- Regarding GC to be filed under PHD Educational Qualification
- EB2-NIV for Indian F1-OPT student
- Graduate Research Assistant
- What is photocopy certification? do I need one?
- Canditates who qualify for self-petition
- NIW success