News Source: U. S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (www.ice.gov)
Implications to: H1B workers
DES MOINES, Iowa – U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents arrested 11 individuals in seven states Wednesday as part of an investigation into suspected visa and mail fraud. Matthew G. Whitaker, U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of Iowa, announced the operation, which was carried out by federal, state and local law enforcement agencies in Iowa, California, Massachusetts, Texas, Pennsylvania, Kentucky and New Jersey.
- Student applying in EB2-NIW
- H1 transfer
- I am a PhD in H4 status and would like to apply in EB1A
- Visa Bulletin for December 2012
- EB1 Petition approval
- Pending I-140, can I apply for a H1?
- How many publications do I need for EB1A or EB2-NIW
- USCIS Updates Count of FY2010 H-1B Petition Filings
- Can I self-petition with a master degree