News Source: U. S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (www.ice.gov)
Implications to: H1B workers
DES MOINES, Iowa – U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents arrested 11 individuals in seven states Wednesday as part of an investigation into suspected visa and mail fraud. Matthew G. Whitaker, U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of Iowa, announced the operation, which was carried out by federal, state and local law enforcement agencies in Iowa, California, Massachusetts, Texas, Pennsylvania, Kentucky and New Jersey.
- PhD in production engineering
- I-140 Priority date not maintained from previous EB2 filing
- Is self-petition strictly for PhDs?
- Post doc on H1B
- EB1A I-140 Petition approved. Need to file I-1485 now...
- How important is review work and citations
- Concurrent EB1 and EB2
- Green card and PHD
- I-140 together with I-765 for H4 dependent spouse to get a working permit
- EB1A filing while Unemployed