News Source: U. S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (www.ice.gov)
Implications to: H1B workers
DES MOINES, Iowa – U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents arrested 11 individuals in seven states Wednesday as part of an investigation into suspected visa and mail fraud. Matthew G. Whitaker, U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of Iowa, announced the operation, which was carried out by federal, state and local law enforcement agencies in Iowa, California, Massachusetts, Texas, Pennsylvania, Kentucky and New Jersey.
- Chances for EB1 outstanding researcher
- EB1A not current for Indians anymore?
- Petitioner from India
- USCIS Announces New Requirements for Hiring H-1B Foreign Workers
- EB1A - PhD & Lecturer
- Getting married after green card - I-130 Petition
- Query about EB2-NIW
- A request for information: PhD candidate in Media