I am an international student and have done Masters in Computer Science from New York Institute Of Technology (NYIT) with good GPA. I just want to know that is there is any way that you can get the greencard on the basis of PhD; if yes then plz let me know how it works.
There are two self-petition categories (EB1A and EB2-NIW) where eligible candidates can apply for a green card without employer sponsorship. The eligibility is set by USCIS. Usually PhDs, due to the nature of their work, have an edge in satisfying the USCIS criteria and… Continue reading
I am a graduate student in electrical engineering. I had few questions regarding the green card for master’s students on F-1. I have 3 international IEEE publications and 1 ordinary journal paper. My questions for you are as follows:
What are the chances of getting EAD (Work authorization) for a master’s student if I apply after completing my master’s i.e., I will no more be on F-1 visa, I will be on OPT?
OPT is also considered being on F1 status. You can get an EAD on OPT which will last for a year and can be… Continue reading
Is it possible for a MS student to apply for a green card ? Is there
any case like that till now?
- Response period after completion of biometrics
- Undecided whether EB1 or EB2-NIW
- Phd student planning to apply in EB1A category
- Do I need to send a 750B along with EB2-NIW
- Approved EB1a. Applying with my husband. How long to wait for the interview?
- Where should I send the EB-1 application package
- NIW for educators
- Postdoc, I want to know processing times
- PhD students currently on F1 can apply for EB1A or EB2-NIW
- EB1 Petition approval