I am an international student and have done Masters in Computer Science from New York Institute Of Technology (NYIT) with good GPA. I just want to know that is there is any way that you can get the greencard on the basis of PhD; if yes then plz let me know how it works.
There are two self-petition categories (EB1A and EB2-NIW) where eligible candidates can apply for a green card without employer sponsorship. The eligibility is set by USCIS. Usually PhDs, due to the nature of their work, have an edge in satisfying the USCIS criteria and… Continue reading
I am a graduate student in electrical engineering. I had few questions regarding the green card for master’s students on F-1. I have 3 international IEEE publications and 1 ordinary journal paper. My questions for you are as follows:
What are the chances of getting EAD (Work authorization) for a master’s student if I apply after completing my master’s i.e., I will no more be on F-1 visa, I will be on OPT?
OPT is also considered being on F1 status. You can get an EAD on OPT which will last for a year and can be… Continue reading
Is it possible for a MS student to apply for a green card ? Is there
any case like that till now?
- Masters degree and chances of EB1A application
- Undecided whether EB1 or EB2-NIW
- Applying NIW from outside of the USA
- Which category do I fit in?
- PhD in Physics from US, can I apply for a green card from abroad?
- PhD student in Canada wants to apply for PR and GC together
- F1 applying for greencard under EB2 NIW
- Eligibility for applying under EB1A
- PhD graduate looking at different options