I am an international student and have done Masters in Computer Science from New York Institute Of Technology (NYIT) with good GPA. I just want to know that is there is any way that you can get the greencard on the basis of PhD; if yes then plz let me know how it works.
There are two self-petition categories (EB1A and EB2-NIW) where eligible candidates can apply for a green card without employer sponsorship. The eligibility is set by USCIS. Usually PhDs, due to the nature of their work, have an edge in satisfying the USCIS criteria and… Continue reading
I am a graduate student in electrical engineering. I had few questions regarding the green card for master’s students on F-1. I have 3 international IEEE publications and 1 ordinary journal paper. My questions for you are as follows:
What are the chances of getting EAD (Work authorization) for a master’s student if I apply after completing my master’s i.e., I will no more be on F-1 visa, I will be on OPT?
OPT is also considered being on F1 status. You can get an EAD on OPT which will last for a year and can be… Continue reading
Is it possible for a MS student to apply for a green card ? Is there
any case like that till now?
- Postdoctoral researcher trying to decide EB2-NIW or EB1A.
- Can J2 stay if J1 I140 is approved however not yet I 485 is granted and J visa expires within a month from receiving I 140 approval?
- Self-petitioning while working for a company with H1B visa
- Which visa do I need to work in the USA?
- EB1A evidence evaluation -- PhD in safety engineering
- EB1 A as a PhD student
- Nepali Citizen planning to apply for a Green Card
- J1 and Green card application
- In case if my self petition rejected, is it possible to go through employer?