I am a postdoc in US with J1 visa without 2 years residency requirement. My wife is in J2 and also without residency requirement. My question is if I am able to get my Green card through EB1A, can she also get a green card as well?
Additionally, when I am applying for EB1A, will I be in J1 status and my wife is in J2?
The usual procedure is that the primary applicant (you) applies for I-140 and the derivative (your wife and children) and primary apply for I-485. Both of you would get green cards after… Continue reading
I have been following your website for a while and it is really very useful and resourceful. I do plan on purchasing your packages for EB1 and NIW categories, but before that I have a question and I appreciate if I can get an answer.
I did PhD in optical science and engineering and currently working as a postdoc in a national lab on J1 status with no 2 year residency requirement.
By The Way our example packets are in the similar field (optical sciences). The applicant of these packets was also in a national lab during the time… Continue reading
- What green card application options does a postdoc have?
- Procedure to apply for greencard
- EB-2 / NIW
- H1B extension and I-140 petition
- EB1 EA for an entrepreneur with a PhD
- EB1A evidence evaluation -- PhD in safety engineering
- Overseas Employment
- Green card and PHD
- Do I need to send a 750B along with EB2-NIW
- Question regarding filing EB-2NIW after filing EB-1A