I am a postdoc in US with J1 visa without 2 years residency requirement. My wife is in J2 and also without residency requirement. My question is if I am able to get my Green card through EB1A, can she also get a green card as well?
Additionally, when I am applying for EB1A, will I be in J1 status and my wife is in J2?
The usual procedure is that the primary applicant (you) applies for I-140 and the derivative (your wife and children) and primary apply for I-485. Both of you would get green cards after… Continue reading
I have been following your website for a while and it is really very useful and resourceful. I do plan on purchasing your packages for EB1 and NIW categories, but before that I have a question and I appreciate if I can get an answer.
I did PhD in optical science and engineering and currently working as a postdoc in a national lab on J1 status with no 2 year residency requirement.
By The Way our example packets are in the similar field (optical sciences). The applicant of these packets was also in a national lab during the time… Continue reading
- Chances of success in EB1A/NIW self-petition
- Post doc on H1B
- EB1A not current for Indians anymore?
- Overseas Employment
- Pending I-140 travel on F1 or Advanced parole
- Can I self sponsor?
- Student planning to self-petition for a green card
- Work in USA without any sponsorship and Green card processing time in EB2 category
- Which category should I apply in, EB1a/NIW?