Do I need to submit the I-485 form at the same time as I-140 form?
USCIS does not require one to submit I-485 at the same time. Petitioners submit it for number of reasons such as to get an EAD or Advanced parole. EAD and AP petitions can only be applied along with or after 485 petitions.
Also, I am under OPT (optional practical training). I have my employment authorization until November 2011. Do I need to send this again?
The new employment authorization from I-485 petition will be associated with the a different/new status (called… Continue reading
Applies to: EB2 permanent resident petitioners
Source: Department of State
The June Visa Bulletin from the U.S. Department of State, which will become effective as of June 1st, has a very unwelcome news that the cutoff date for India in the EB2 category has retrogressed to January 1, 2000. The May Visa Bulletin, with an EB2 India cutoff date of February 15, 2004 remains effective through May 31, 2009.Sincerely
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- Visa Bulletin for December 2012
- MD, with MS fom USA and PhD student
- USCIS Updates Count of FY2010 H-1B Petition Filings
- Publications and eligibility
- Green card application and Phd student in Computer Science
- F1 and green card application
- J1 and Green card application
- Received a letter requesting the ETA-750
- Green card procedure for J1 visa
- Profile review for EB1