Do I need to submit the I-485 form at the same time as I-140 form?
USCIS does not require one to submit I-485 at the same time. Petitioners submit it for number of reasons such as to get an EAD or Advanced parole. EAD and AP petitions can only be applied along with or after 485 petitions.
Also, I am under OPT (optional practical training). I have my employment authorization until November 2011. Do I need to send this again?
The new employment authorization from I-485 petition will be associated with the a different/new status (called… Continue reading
Applies to: EB2 permanent resident petitioners
Source: Department of State
The June Visa Bulletin from the U.S. Department of State, which will become effective as of June 1st, has a very unwelcome news that the cutoff date for India in the EB2 category has retrogressed to January 1, 2000. The May Visa Bulletin, with an EB2 India cutoff date of February 15, 2004 remains effective through May 31, 2009.Sincerely
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- Work in USA without any sponsorship and Green card processing time in EB2 category
- Self petitioning by PhDs with degree’s from other countries
- I am a PhD in H4 status and would like to apply in EB1A
- Regarding applying for EB1A/NIW outside USA
- Applying for Green Card while on H4
- What green card application options does a postdoc have?
- PhD publications, citations
- STEM OPT
- Multiple i-140