I came across your website and I really appreciate what you and your team are doing. I went through it in detail and would like to ask you a question. I am a PhD in Psychology. I did my doctorate in 2009 and have the 12 years rich experience of a behavioral trainer, corporate trainer and in various managerial positions. Now I am in the US on a H4 .Can I apply for Green card and if so under what category. I have been so confused after landing here.
Thank you. Hope you had a chance to read the free eBook with… Continue reading
- Vehicle Safety Engineer
- Postdoc, I want to know processing times
- EB1A approval
- Fresh PhD and self-petition
- Starting a company on F1
- PhD in Psychology, can I apply for Green card while on a H4 visa status?
- How important are first author papers in comparison to say second or third author papers?
- A friend of mine with masters in EE would like to self-petition
- GC with my background
- Question about EB1A