I came across your website and I really appreciate what you and your team are doing. I went through it in detail and would like to ask you a question. I am a PhD in Psychology. I did my doctorate in 2009 and have the 12 years rich experience of a behavioral trainer, corporate trainer and in various managerial positions. Now I am in the US on a H4 .Can I apply for Green card and if so under what category. I have been so confused after landing here.
Thank you. Hope you had a chance to read the free eBook with… Continue reading
- Can I apply for EB2-NIW with a PhD in pure math?
- In case if my self petition rejected, is it possible to go through employer?
- USCIS Updates Count of FY2010 H-1B Petition Filings
- Canditates who qualify for self-petition
- DBA and Green card
- Eligibility for EB1A green card application
- How many publications do I need for EB1A or EB2-NIW
- EB1A Eligibility
- Postdoc applying in EB1A or EB1-OR
- PhD candidate