I came across your website and I really appreciate what you and your team are doing. I went through it in detail and would like to ask you a question. I am a PhD in Psychology. I did my doctorate in 2009 and have the 12 years rich experience of a behavioral trainer, corporate trainer and in various managerial positions. Now I am in the US on a H4 .Can I apply for Green card and if so under what category. I have been so confused after landing here.
Thank you. Hope you had a chance to read the free eBook with… Continue reading
- Applying for green card while a PhD student
- Advance Parole and Travel
- Student planning to self-petition for a green card
- NIW and OPT AR
- Can my wife (J2 holder) get Green card if I get a Green card while on J1?
- December Visa Bulletin
- PhD student would like to apply in EB2 NIW
- Eb1 a or Eb1 B Niw ?
- EB1A for a PhD student