Applies to: I-485 applicants
WASHINGTON—U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) announced today that, working in close partnership with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the backlog for FBI name checks pending more than six months has been eliminated. This is the fourth milestone met by the agency as part of its joint plan with the FBI to completely eliminate the backlog of pending name checks.
Just 16 months ago, more than 349,000 name checks were pending; of that, nearly 150,000 had been pending for more than six months.… Continue reading
- Approved EB1a. Applying with my husband. How long to wait for the interview?
- EB1A for a PhD student
- EB1 Petition approval
- Foreign PHD - Green card visa process
- MBA student planning ahead for a green card application
- Divorce - EB2 NIW Holder
- PhD graduate looking at different options
- Overseas Employment
- Question on DIY self-petition packet
- Post doc on H1B