Applies to: I-485 applicants
WASHINGTON—U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) announced today that, working in close partnership with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the backlog for FBI name checks pending more than six months has been eliminated. This is the fourth milestone met by the agency as part of its joint plan with the FBI to completely eliminate the backlog of pending name checks.
Just 16 months ago, more than 349,000 name checks were pending; of that, nearly 150,000 had been pending for more than six months.… Continue reading
- Chances of converting into either H1 or Green card while on J1
- Field of study and Phd
- When is the best time to apply?
- Applying for Green Card while on H4
- Need help on deciding between NIW-EB2 and O1
- EB1A eligibility?
- Independent letter of support for EB2NIW?
- DBA and Green card
- Visa Bulletin for December 2012