Applies to: I-485 applicants
WASHINGTON—U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) announced today that, working in close partnership with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the backlog for FBI name checks pending more than six months has been eliminated. This is the fourth milestone met by the agency as part of its joint plan with the FBI to completely eliminate the backlog of pending name checks.
Just 16 months ago, more than 349,000 name checks were pending; of that, nearly 150,000 had been pending for more than six months.… Continue reading
- Phd and work visa
- Which category do I fit in?
- Chances of success in EB1A/NIW self-petition
- How many publications do i need to apply for a green card?
- I-140 NIW approved. Do i need to apply for an EAD?
- Where should I send the EB-1 application package
- PhD student in agriculture science, can I apply now.
- NIW success
- Eligibility for applying under EB1A
- Question on DIY self-petition packet