Applies to: I-485 applicants
WASHINGTON—U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) announced today that, working in close partnership with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the backlog for FBI name checks pending more than six months has been eliminated. This is the fourth milestone met by the agency as part of its joint plan with the FBI to completely eliminate the backlog of pending name checks.
Just 16 months ago, more than 349,000 name checks were pending; of that, nearly 150,000 had been pending for more than six months.… Continue reading
- DBA and Green card
- Is EB1a right for me?
- I-485 application and affidavit of support
- How do I pay application fee from Canada
- Help needed for green card self-petition
- Is the packet updated after the recent change (Dhanasar)?
- Green card for student pursuing PhD in STEM field
- Regarding applying for EB1A/NIW outside USA
- Publications and eligibility
- EB2 NIW pending, H1b six years expiring soon