A quick question regarding my present situation. I did apply for EB1A (green card) about 3.5 months ago which is currently under review. Now I’ve been working as a Post Doc and my extended OPT is ending on 14th January. So, I wanted to apply for J1 in the mean time but our university international center is advising us that if I submit it now, then J1 would be denied because that’s a non-immigration visa. But my understanding is that J1 takes about suppose 2 months to process and by then I probably will get the green card… Continue reading
Do I need to have reached the highest position in my career to be eligible to apply in EB1A category?
I am currently getting ready for an NIW application because my attorney said that I won’t be able to apply for EB-1A as a postdoc. For EB1A, they told me that they need to substantiate that I reached the highest profession in my career. Is this 100% true? In your site, I did not see anything like that. Otherwise I have 5 first author publications, about 25 citations and 3 review invitations. Will this qualify me for EB1A? If I qualify, I want to do it by myself in EB1A.
It is not necessary that you substantiate that… Continue reading
- Can I apply in EB2-NIW with my credentials?
- I am a PhD in H4 status and would like to apply in EB1A
- how strong are my Credentials are for EB1A
- Apply green card from J1 visa(no 2 years required)
- NIW or EB1A
- EB1A for a PhD student
- What is the criteria for EB1?
- In case if my self petition rejected, is it possible to go through employer?
- Can a master student apply for a Green Card
- Petitioner from India