Hello, I’m interested in your NIW packet. Does it contain information on filing for dependents with H-4 visas too?
In short the answer is yes. Green card application consists of two main parts: I-140 and I-485. I-140 will be filed by a primary petitioner (which in your case will be you). You need to file I-485 for yourself and all other dependents (spouse and children). The example packets have filled example I-485 form along with an example cover letter. The packet also has filled examples EAD form and advanced parole if necessary. In general filing for dependents is easier… Continue reading
- PhD student in Canada wants to apply for PR and GC together
- Greencard application question.
- NIW and OPT AR
- EB1a Chances
- Where should I send the EB-1 application package
- Currently on OPT/EAD, applying for EB2-NIW
- Regarding GC to be filed under PHD Educational Qualification
- EB1A petitioned by employer
- Applying for greencard while on OPT
- How important are first author papers in comparison to say second or third author papers?