Hello, I’m interested in your NIW packet. Does it contain information on filing for dependents with H-4 visas too?
In short the answer is yes. Green card application consists of two main parts: I-140 and I-485. I-140 will be filed by a primary petitioner (which in your case will be you). You need to file I-485 for yourself and all other dependents (spouse and children). The example packets have filled example I-485 form along with an example cover letter. The packet also has filled examples EAD form and advanced parole if necessary. In general filing for dependents is easier… Continue reading
- Applying from outside the USA
- I am a PhD in H4 status and would like to apply in EB1A
- Postdoctoral Fellow
- Green card procedure for J1 visa
- Upset after talking to lawyers and seeking help to self-apply.
- I-485 submission along with I-140 and EAD
- Research Assistant Professor
- Phd and work visa
- J1 and Green card application