Hello, I’m interested in your NIW packet. Does it contain information on filing for dependents with H-4 visas too?
In short the answer is yes. Green card application consists of two main parts: I-140 and I-485. I-140 will be filed by a primary petitioner (which in your case will be you). You need to file I-485 for yourself and all other dependents (spouse and children). The example packets have filled example I-485 form along with an example cover letter. The packet also has filled examples EAD form and advanced parole if necessary. In general filing for dependents is easier… Continue reading
- Can a master student apply for a Green Card
- EB2 NIW application with spouse
- My profile is good enough for GC?
- J1 and Green card application
- DBA and Green card
- I only have a few publication.
- We want to apply green card through NIW and our j-visa is about to expire
- Question related to Do-it-yourself package
- Questions about adjustments to the I-140