Hello, I’m interested in your NIW packet. Does it contain information on filing for dependents with H-4 visas too?
In short the answer is yes. Green card application consists of two main parts: I-140 and I-485. I-140 will be filed by a primary petitioner (which in your case will be you). You need to file I-485 for yourself and all other dependents (spouse and children). The example packets have filled example I-485 form along with an example cover letter. The packet also has filled examples EAD form and advanced parole if necessary. In general filing for dependents is easier… Continue reading
- Apply for OPT before or after EB1A petition
- Indian National applying for a EB2-NIW?
- Student planning to self-petition for a green card
- What is the criteria for EB1?
- When should I file for my wife's I-485?
- F1 filing for Green Card
- Applying for Green card while studying
- PhD in Physics from US, can I apply for a green card from abroad?
- Am I eligible for Eb1A