Hello, I’m interested in your NIW packet. Does it contain information on filing for dependents with H-4 visas too?
In short the answer is yes. Green card application consists of two main parts: I-140 and I-485. I-140 will be filed by a primary petitioner (which in your case will be you). You need to file I-485 for yourself and all other dependents (spouse and children). The example packets have filled example I-485 form along with an example cover letter. The packet also has filled examples EAD form and advanced parole if necessary. In general filing for dependents is easier… Continue reading
- Vehicle Safety Integration
- Do I need a waiver to apply for EB2 NIW I-140?
- Getting married after green card - I-130 Petition
- Self petition and medical Phd student
- EB1A I-140 Petition approved. Need to file I-1485 now...
- Chances for EB1 outstanding researcher
- Can I self-petition with a master degree
- NIW: Do I need recommendation letters from my manager?
- Applying for Green Card while on H4
- Visa Bulletin for November 2012