degree’s from other countries
I have done MCom, MBA Finance, PhD International Trade from Indian Universities. Currently I am working as Assistant Professor with one of the reputed Indian Universities.
I would like to apply for US – Green Card.
Please let me know further procedures.
There are two self-petition categories called EB1A and EB2-NIW. You can see the USCIS Web page and our website for USCIS requirements for these categories. Typical procedure is to apply for I-140 application. I-485 application can be applied simultaneously or after I-140 approval. You can find more details in the free eBook on our website. Example… Continue reading
I came across your website and I really appreciate what you and your team are doing. I went through it in detail and would like to ask you a question. I am a PhD in Psychology. I did my doctorate in 2009 and have the 12 years rich experience of a behavioral trainer, corporate trainer and in various managerial positions. Now I am in the US on a H4 .Can I apply for Green card and if so under what category. I have been so confused after landing here.
Thank you. Hope you had a chance to read the free eBook with… Continue reading
To Whom It May Concern:
I am wondering if the self-petition categories are related to American PhDs only. Could it also count for Russian PhDs, for instance?
Many thanks for your time!
The self-petition categories, EB1A and EB2-NIW are not restricted to US degree holders. Anyone satisfying the requirements set by USCIS for exceptional ability or national interest can apply. Please see the conditions mentioned by USCIS in these categories (USCIS website or our website). Petitioners with degrees from other countries have also successfully applied.
are made from successful petitions and the examples are of a person with a US… Continue reading
- I-140 NIW approved. Do i need to apply for an EAD?
- A request for information: PhD candidate in Media
- Can I self-petition with a master degree
- M.F.A degree and Green card application
- Example petition packet for biological sciences
- Applying for Green card while studying
- Green Card for a Ph.D in Computer Science (a South Korean national)
- Foreign PHD - Green card visa process
- Joining PhD and Green card question
- Do I need to send a 750B along with EB2-NIW