Applicability: H1B applicants
WASHINGTON April 9, 2009 — USCIS announced an updated number of filings for H-1B petitions for the fiscal year 2010 program.
USCIS has received approximately 42,000 H-1B petitions counting toward the Congressionally-mandated 65,000 cap. The agency continues to accept petitions subject to the general cap.
Additionally, the agency has received approximately 20,000 petitions for aliens with advanced degrees; however, we continue to accept advanced degree petitions since experience has shown that not all petitions received are approvable. Congress mandated that the first 20,000 of these types of petitions are exempt from any fiscal year cap… Continue reading
- Applying for I-485 while i-140 is pending
- EB1A not current for Indians anymore?
- Strength of my EB1a/NIW case. Currently on H4 visa.
- How important are first author papers in comparison to say second or third author papers?
- H1 transfer
- Green card for master’s students
- MD, with MS fom USA and PhD student
- PhD publications, citations
- Help needed for green card self-petition
- Visa Bulletin for January 2013