I have a question about getting an advance parole document. I’m thinking of getting one for multiple entry. What should I enter for questions 1 and 2 in Part 3 of the form (Date of Intended Departure and expected length of trip) if I intend to travel multiple times to different places?
Thanks for your help!
Usually advanced paroles are mostly granted for duration of 1 year. Although they do not specifically mention multiple entries, they are valid for multiple entries for the duration they are granted.
From our past experience, information in part 3 is rarely used… Continue reading
- EB1A for Unemployed Ph.D graduate
- When should I file for my wife's I-485?
- Need help on deciding between NIW-EB2 and O1
- My Eb1a I-140 approved. Which documents should my husband fill?
- Applying for a GC at the end of a PhD?
- Divorce - EB2 NIW Holder
- Procedure to apply for greencard
- Apply for OPT before or after EB1A petition
- Postdoc from Scotland interested in applying for green card
- February visa bulletin