I have a question about getting an advance parole document. I’m thinking of getting one for multiple entry. What should I enter for questions 1 and 2 in Part 3 of the form (Date of Intended Departure and expected length of trip) if I intend to travel multiple times to different places?
Thanks for your help!
Usually advanced paroles are mostly granted for duration of 1 year. Although they do not specifically mention multiple entries, they are valid for multiple entries for the duration they are granted.
From our past experience, information in part 3 is rarely used… Continue reading
- Starting a company on F1
- Approved EB1a. Applying with my husband. How long to wait for the interview?
- Applying for Green card through EB1A category while on J visa
- Transfer of pending I-485 application from one I-140 petition to a new I-140 petition/interfiling I-485
- Do I need to have reached the highest position in my career to be eligible to apply in EB1A category?
- EB1A for Unemployed Ph.D graduate
- Questions about the process
- Foreign PHD - Green card visa process
- Graduate Research Assistant
- NIW success