I have a question about getting an advance parole document. I’m thinking of getting one for multiple entry. What should I enter for questions 1 and 2 in Part 3 of the form (Date of Intended Departure and expected length of trip) if I intend to travel multiple times to different places?
Thanks for your help!
Usually advanced paroles are mostly granted for duration of 1 year. Although they do not specifically mention multiple entries, they are valid for multiple entries for the duration they are granted.
From our past experience, information in part 3 is rarely used… Continue reading
- Will my profile be eligible for EB1 category
- Approved EB1a. Applying with my husband. How long to wait for the interview?
- EB1 with NIW ?
- Deciding between EB1A and NIW
- How many publications do I need for EB1A or EB2-NIW
- Just completed Phd and planning to self-petition
- I-485 submission along with I-140 and EAD
- J1 applying for EB2-NIW
- Is there a age limit?
- PhD student in agriculture science, can I apply now.