Add new tag
Applies to: I-485 applicants
WASHINGTON—U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) announced today that, working in close partnership with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the backlog for FBI name checks pending more than six months has been eliminated. This is the fourth milestone met by the agency as part of its joint plan with the FBI to completely eliminate the backlog of pending name checks.
Just 16 months ago, more than 349,000 name checks were pending; of that, nearly 150,000 had been pending for more than six months.… Continue reading
- M.F.A degree and Green card application
- Questions about RFE for EB1A
- GC FOR EXTRAORDINARY ABILITY
- I-485 application and affidavit of support
- What work basis do I choose for my petition?
- OPT after green card application
- I am a PhD in H4 status and would like to apply in EB1A
- Profile review for EB1
- Applying for a Green Card while a phd student