Add new tag
Applies to: I-485 applicants
WASHINGTON—U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) announced today that, working in close partnership with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the backlog for FBI name checks pending more than six months has been eliminated. This is the fourth milestone met by the agency as part of its joint plan with the FBI to completely eliminate the backlog of pending name checks.
Just 16 months ago, more than 349,000 name checks were pending; of that, nearly 150,000 had been pending for more than six months.… Continue reading
- F1 filing for Green Card
- Green card application and Phd student in Computer Science
- Joining PhD and Green card question
- Indian National applying for a EB2-NIW?
- Assistant Professor interested in green card application
- Received a letter requesting the ETA-750
- Follow up question on OPT and H1B green card
- Is there a age limit?
- Request for Evidence (RFE)
- Self petition eligibility