Add new tag
Applies to: I-485 applicants
WASHINGTON—U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) announced today that, working in close partnership with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the backlog for FBI name checks pending more than six months has been eliminated. This is the fourth milestone met by the agency as part of its joint plan with the FBI to completely eliminate the backlog of pending name checks.
Just 16 months ago, more than 349,000 name checks were pending; of that, nearly 150,000 had been pending for more than six months.… Continue reading
- Can I apply in EB2-NIW with my credentials?
- Pending I-140, can I apply for a H1?
- We want to apply green card through NIW and our j-visa is about to expire
- Process after EB1A approval
- EB1A not current for Indians anymore?
- Applying for green card while on OPT
- EB1A with single evidence
- Postdoctoral Associate
- How many publications do i need to apply for a green card?
- Which visa do I need to work in the USA?