Add new tag
Applies to: I-485 applicants
WASHINGTON—U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) announced today that, working in close partnership with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the backlog for FBI name checks pending more than six months has been eliminated. This is the fourth milestone met by the agency as part of its joint plan with the FBI to completely eliminate the backlog of pending name checks.
Just 16 months ago, more than 349,000 name checks were pending; of that, nearly 150,000 had been pending for more than six months.… Continue reading
- EB1A petition review
- General question on eligibility for Green Card application
- Transfer of pending I-485 application from one I-140 petition to a new I-140 petition/interfiling I-485
- December Visa Bulletin
- Question: Reapplying for a green card after a lottery
- EB1A evidence evaluation -- PhD in safety engineering
- Self petition and medical Phd student
- Postdoc from Scotland interested in applying for green card
- I-140 NIW approved. Do i need to apply for an EAD?
- Can my wife (J2 holder) get Green card if I get a Green card while on J1?