Add new tag
Applies to: I-485 applicants
WASHINGTON—U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) announced today that, working in close partnership with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the backlog for FBI name checks pending more than six months has been eliminated. This is the fourth milestone met by the agency as part of its joint plan with the FBI to completely eliminate the backlog of pending name checks.
Just 16 months ago, more than 349,000 name checks were pending; of that, nearly 150,000 had been pending for more than six months.… Continue reading
- NIW success
- Question on DIY self-petition packet
- H1B extension and I-140 petition
- Help me decide between EB1A or EB2 NIW.
- eligible phd's for green card
- Assistant Professor interested in green card application
- Applying for Green card while studying
- Phd from an other country
- NIW for educators
- Independent letter of support for EB2NIW?