Applicability: PERM applicants
There will be a delay in the launch of the new iCert PERM portal for processing labor certifications (LCs). This announcement was confirmed at an American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) Conference on March 20, 2009, in Washington DC, by representatives of the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL).
- Request for pointers to approach Green Card Application
- Where should I send the EB-1 application package
- how to do ph.d
- PhD graduate on OPT status
- What is photocopy certification? do I need one?
- Work in USA without any sponsorship and Green card processing time in EB2 category
- Can I self sponsor?
- I only have a few publication.
- Joining PhD and Green card question
- Green card application and Phd student in Computer Science