Applicability: PERM applicants
There will be a delay in the launch of the new iCert PERM portal for processing labor certifications (LCs). This announcement was confirmed at an American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) Conference on March 20, 2009, in Washington DC, by representatives of the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL).
- Query about EB2-NIW
- How much does the institute matter for postdoc to apply the green card?
- Researchgate - is it important
- Multiple i-140
- Interested in buying diy kit
- Am i eligible for EB1-A Extraordinary Ability
- Russian Green card applicant
- Applying for green card while a PhD student
- I-485 submission along with I-140 and EAD
- How important is review work and citations