Applicability: PERM applicants
There will be a delay in the launch of the new iCert PERM portal for processing labor certifications (LCs). This announcement was confirmed at an American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) Conference on March 20, 2009, in Washington DC, by representatives of the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL).
- Does my phd need to be in STEM field?
- Is EB1a right for me?
- Student with F1 visa and Green card
- NIW evaluation: PhD in mathematics
- Suitable category for a PhD from abroad.
- In case if my self petition rejected, is it possible to go through employer?
- When is the best time to apply?
- Would you suggest Eb1A or NIW?
- H1B extension and I-140 petition