Applicability: PERM applicants
There will be a delay in the launch of the new iCert PERM portal for processing labor certifications (LCs). This announcement was confirmed at an American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) Conference on March 20, 2009, in Washington DC, by representatives of the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL).
- Can I apply on my own?
- Which category do I fit in?
- EB2-NIV for Indian F1-OPT student
- General question on eligibility for Green Card application
- If I drop out of Phd program, can I still apply for a Green Card?
- Phd and work visa
- Request for Evidence (RFE)
- Can my wife (J2 holder) get Green card if I get a Green card while on J1?
- EB1A RFE
- A friend of mine with masters in EE would like to self-petition