First let me appreciate your efforts through your website. They were really helpful information. I am interested in filing GC in NIW category. I appreciate if you could help me resolve the following specific questions I have,
Q1: I have a PhD in Physics from an US university. I was a postdoc and with H1B until March 2011 and then had to quit my job and move to a different state. To keep my legal status I had to change to H4. So now I am on H4. If I file for GC now in the NIW category, will… Continue reading
- PhD student in agriculture science, can I apply now.
- If I drop out of Phd program, can I still apply for a Green Card?
- Response period after completion of biometrics
- Multiple i-140
- EB1A eligibility?
- H1 transfer
- Green card for student pursuing PhD in STEM field
- Do I need a waiver to apply for EB2 NIW I-140?
- Should all recommendation letters focus on the same topic?
- Which visa do I need to work in the USA?