My name is Vish, Currently working in one of the consulting company in US with the H1-B Visa. After i have got my H1-B completed my masters from India and currently pursuing my Ph.D in Internet of things and will be expected to complete my PHD in next year end.
As i am doing my research in Ph.D. Am i eligible to get process my Green card with the Ph.D Qualification?
Please let me know and help me here and let us know if you require any other information.
I purchased your help packet last year or so and have been waiting to submit my I140 petition. I am almost ready to submit my petition although now I am waiting my H1B extension approval that was submitted in June this year.. Its obviously taking a long time to get the approval notice. I was wondering whether I can submit my I-140 with the latest H1B approval notice together with the new H1B extension receipt notice that is under review as my current immigration status. I have not changed employers and will be working for the same employer.… Continue reading
I have already applied for Asylum (i-589) and my case is pending, I got a job offer as a post-doc and my employer is willing to sponsor the H1B visa. Can I apply for the H1B visa in the same time my application for asylum is pending? Thanks
- OPT after green card application
- Need help on deciding between NIW-EB2 and O1
- Assistant Professor interested in green card application
- Eligibility for EB1-a
- Can my wife (J2 holder) get Green card if I get a Green card while on J1?
- Am i eligible for EB1-A Extraordinary Ability
- Should all recommendation letters focus on the same topic?
- Publications and EB1a
- Indian National applying for a EB2-NIW?
- Self-petition with only few publications