I am a PhD student, with only 2 conference publications. At the end of my PhD I might expect few more conference publications/ proceedings and 2 journal papers. I have 4 years of industrial experience in hometown raising from an Engineer level to Senior Engineer level.
I have two questions:
Will my qualification seem sufficient enough to apply immediately? If not, when would be appropriate? Typically how many journal publications does applicants possess? Will those publications based in U.S has more weight?
I am right now on F1 visa. If I do not get approved at this time, will… Continue reading
I would like to apply for Green Card on EB2-NIW category. I do not know which category is suitable for me. However I would prefer NIW category. Is it the right time for applying for green card. Please let me know your feedback ASAP by reviewing my resume attached here.
BTW currently I am in F-1 Visa status in USA, so please also let me know if my application get denied, how would this denial affect my F-1 status? Can I continue… Continue reading
Hi, I am on F1-OPT STEM extension with a valid F1 visa for the STEM extension period. If I apply for EB1-A and it gets rejected, would I be allowed to apply for H1B after my STEM extension expires?
- F1 student with EAD in hand (from concurent NIW EB@ application) can work off-campus part-time unrelated job
- Phd from an other country
- eb1A package
- Questions about the process
- How many publications do I need for EB1A or EB2-NIW
- Visa Bulletin for May 2014
- J1 visa and EB1a application
- Eligibility: F1 student on OPT
- EB1A petition review
- Approved EB1a. Applying with my husband. How long to wait for the interview?