So I applied for my green card through marriage this 24 April 2017. I was on F-1 visa, I graduated last May 2016 from my university and my OPT ended this month (May 2017) I applied for Advance Parole travel documents but I don’t think they will be here any soon for my trip and I want to travel to US VIRGIN ISLANDS, Saint Thomas for 6 days.
My flight is directly from NYC to Saint Thomas. I’m flying from JFK to STT and my return is the same. I won’t be leaving the US territory for my trip… Continue reading
Ms from US, PhD scholarship from US, but no more than one publication!! should I apply or just wait?
I’m MD with F-1 visa, I have a masters degree in Biochemistry from US Institution and I have been awarded a scholarship by US university to pursue PhD study in cancer research. I have been awarded a scholarship by my country to study my masters degree also. I am member in 3 professional organizations related to my field of studies.I have 2 publications as co-author, one poster , and one submitted research as first author. My PI wants to keep me as a post doc after I finish my PhD. do you think I should wait until I publish more… Continue reading
Question: I got my OPT 17 months extension in May 2013, and last month I applied for I-140 (NIW). I’m planning to visit my country in near future, so I think it would be better to have H1 rather than F1-OPT. I have following questions:Q1: during the processing time of I-140, can I apply for H1 (academic by the University)?
Q2: After obtaining H1 if I140 is still not… Continue reading
- Deciding between EB1A and NIW
- World Record weightlifting
- Work in USA without any sponsorship and Green card processing time in EB2 category
- EB1A with single evidence
- EB1A for Unemployed Ph.D graduate
- Research in medical sciences and NIW
- Traveling to Saint Thomas on pending Green Card without AP.
- Does my phd need to be in STEM field?
- J-1 waiver and other questions
- OPT after green card application