My husband is a EB2 NIW holder. What will happen if we get divorce? Will I lose my permanent visa?
I have a PhD in medical statistics and MBA from UK. I have 2 articles published (both, not first author, given that I work in applied statistics, this is very common), but nearly 100 citations over the past 8 years.
Worked as a researcher for over 3 years (1 year 7 months for a university as Research Fellow and 2 years in an industry) in UK on applied statistics. Currently in US on L1A visa. Working with Rutgers as a research associate and can get very good recommendations from them.
What is the likelihood of getting EB1A approved?
So I applied for my green card through marriage this 24 April 2017. I was on F-1 visa, I graduated last May 2016 from my university and my OPT ended this month (May 2017) I applied for Advance Parole travel documents but I don’t think they will be here any soon for my trip and I want to travel to US VIRGIN ISLANDS, Saint Thomas for 6 days.
My flight is directly from NYC to Saint Thomas. I’m flying from JFK to STT and my return is the same. I won’t be leaving the US territory for my trip… Continue reading
- Which category do I fit in?
- What green card application options does a postdoc have?
- Example petition packet for biological sciences
- Is EB1a right for me?
- USCIS Announces New Requirements for Hiring H-1B Foreign Workers
- I-140 Priority date not maintained from previous EB2 filing
- Just completed Phd and planning to self-petition
- How much does the institute matter for postdoc to apply the green card?
- Will my profile be eligible for EB1 category