I am writing this to get some clarification about the strength of my case to apply for the green card through EB1A/ EB2-NIW. Here is the detail of my case for your reference.
I did my Ph.D in marketing in 2016 from India and currently I am in USA on H4 visa. I have 6 publications but in all the publications I am the second author. Out of the six publications only 1 is in internationally approved journal. I got one national award for clearing the NET( junior research fellowship) exam and during my Ph.D. I receive monthly… Continue reading
I am Nepali citizenship holder, phd holder from greece, I am wishing to apply for green card in the USA, how would you suggest further?
If you are born in Nepal, then both the priority dates for EB1a and NIW categories are current as of now. Depending on the evidence that you can pool, you can aply either in EB1a or NIW. We suggest the following:
I have recently purchased the NIW DIY package form your company. My receipt number is Receipt number: 8HV53159W8764253S.
May i please request you provide me the recent example of NIW (molecular biology) from India.The example i got in my package is from Optics and space engineering which is unrelated to my petition. It is difficult for me to understand the optics language and convert it into my molecular biology field as i have to write the recommendation letters also. Therefore i need package from biology field.
Please help me with my problem.
Thank you very much for… Continue reading
- PhD in Psychology, can I apply for Green card while on a H4 visa status?
- Concurrent EB1 and EB2
- We want to apply green card through NIW and our j-visa is about to expire
- Is self-petition strictly for PhDs?
- NIW + F1 OPT/ STEM Returning to country of citizenship
- Green card application and Phd student in Computer Science
- Which category do I fit in?
- Can I apply in EB2-NIW with my credentials?
- Field of study and Phd
- I cannot decide the category that best fits my case (EB1A or NIW)