I completed my Ph.D. in Chemistry from India. I have five publication in that four are international publications. I gave six presentations including poster and oral. I have two years teaching experience.
Which category is good for my profile.
I found your website is really useful for me and I am thinking of buying one of the packet you provided.
My question is how often you update the information in these packets?
My husband and I are currently living here in USVI. My husband is under J1 visa and i am in J2 visa. The employer of my husband will be working on their waiver since our visa will be expiring this July 2017. As for me, i am currently working and my work permit would be expiring this March 2017. My question is, should I reapply for my work permit or should I wait for the approval of my husbands waiver first? Because i’m thinking if i apply i might get denied if USCIS would see that my visa is… Continue reading
- What is your suggestion on e-filing I-140?
- EB1A Successful RFE Response
- OPT after green card application
- Ms from US, PhD scholarship from US, but no more than one publication!! should I apply or just wait?
- Assistant Professor interested in green card application
- OPT, H1B and Green Card
- PhD on Bible and applying for green card
- Questions about the process
- Postdoc from Scotland interested in applying for green card
- Upset after talking to lawyers and seeking help to self-apply.