I am interested in learning how to apply for an EB-2A, NIW or EB1 green card by myself and whether I am eligible for applying.
For your information, below is my brief background.
I am a third-year PhD student, majoring in health policy at a U.S. university. I’ve earned an M.S. degree in health services research from School of Public Health at a U.S. university. My current job is a graduate research assistant at the university’s research center. The research center is fully funded through the federal government contract. The research all focus on workforce issues in health care, seeking… Continue reading
A World Record in a sport like weightlifting should count as a Major Prize?
I would like to do a concurrent filing (I-140 and I-485) and have some questions.
- In my case, 2-years rule does not apply. Am I right that I don’t have to get J1 waiver?
- My J1 visa was expired but my DS2019 is valid until the end of November 2018. Is it ok?
- Let’s say, I’ll file all the documents for I-140 and I-485 this month. My DS2019 is valid until the end of November. May it be a problem? If I don’t get EAD by those time, I won’t be able to renew DS2019? Do the strart to… Continue reading
- F1 OPT with PhD in math working for a postdoc in a different department
- OPT, H1B and Green Card
- Green card for master’s students
- Procedure to apply for greencard
- F1 applying for greencard under EB2 NIW
- Question: Can I apply?
- Required number of publications
- Birth certificate during I-485 application
- Postdoctoral researcher trying to decide EB2-NIW or EB1A.
- EB1A RFE response and chances of approval