I have completed my PhD from one of the US Universities. I have one peer review publication and 10 conference abstract. I am submitting two papers in peer review journals. So far I have three citation and I am working as an adjunct instructor in a university in US. I am from the country eligible for EB2 NIW.
Is there any chance I can file file petition for EB2 NIW?
One Response to PhD
- Suitable category for a PhD from abroad.
- USCIS to Accept H-1B Petitions for FY 2010 Beginning April 1, 2009
- When is the best time to apply?
- Question: Masters and EB2
- Am i eligible for EB1-A Extraordinary Ability
- Can I get NIW without applying J1-waiver?
- Post doc on H1B
- Does my phd need to be in STEM field?