Postdoctoral Research Associatte
I am currently in a J1-status and my DS-2019 will expire in Aug 2019. My I-140 EB2-NIW got recently approved. I am planning to apply for I-485 after J1 waiver.What happens if my J1 expires while my AOS is still pending? As far as I know, we can apply EAD. Can I use that EAD to continue my work as a postdoc? My wife also works as a J2-dependent. Does my AOS filing affect her employment?
2 Responses to Postdoctoral Research Associatte
- Am I eligible for Eb1A
- If I drop out of Phd program, can I still apply for a Green Card?
- I am a PhD in H4 status and would like to apply in EB1A
- What is the criteria for EB1?
- Can I self sponsor?
- adjustment of status and I-765
- Bank statement of a sponsor in EB1A
- Student with F1 visa and Green card
- Do I need a waiver to apply for EB2 NIW I-140?