I am in the process of applying for EB1-A in April 2018. I want to go with best case scenario that my I-140 is approved. I will not be able to apply for adjustment of status as I am from India due to the new visa bulletin news. My OPT ends August 2018. Just like in 2016 and 2017 if adjustment of status becomes current for Indians in October 2018 what are my options of staying beyond my OPT expiration date of August 2018? Is there a way I can stay for the next 3/4 months until I can submit my adjustment of status. Also, how long would that take?
One Response to EB1-A
- Which processing center should I apply for fast processing of I-140?
- Applying for a GC at the end of a PhD?
- H1B extension and I-140 petition
- J1 waiver for a tenure track job
- Do you have any success stories of artists/musicians that got the EB1a thru your packages?
- Am I qualify for EB1 or NIW?
- PhD on Bible and applying for green card
- EB1 with NIW ?
- January visa bulletin
- NIW and OPT AR