EB1/EB2 for Psyd
I am an Indian Student on F1. I graduate from Psyd in June 2018. I have a job offer for my post doc. I will be applying for OPT and getting my EAD. While in college I have worked for 3 organization for 3 years, created my dissertation, published a book, presented a poster at a conference, have several recommendation letters from coworkers, professors. My book and dissertation was original work.
My questions are:
- Do I quality to self petition my Green card under EB1A/B?
- If I don’t quality for EB1, then can I live and work in US while I wait for my application to be current under EB2?
- Can I self petition under EB1 and EB2 NIW at the same time?
One Response to EB1/EB2 for Psyd
- USCIS Announces New Requirements for Hiring H-1B Foreign Workers
- Applying for the green card under EB1-EA category while working under the OPT STEM extension.
- STEM degree?
- Information on NIW applicatiom
- EB2 NIW or EB1A
- PhD on Bible and applying for green card
- Applying for a GC at the end of a PhD?
- Packet information for dependents
- EB1A I-140 Petition approved. Need to file I-1485 now...
- NIW Package