Self petition for Ph. D in Chemistry
I completed my Ph.D. in Chemistry from India. I have five publication in that four are international publications. I gave six presentations including poster and oral. I have two years teaching experience.
Which category is good for my profile.
One Response to Self petition for Ph. D in Chemistry
- Phd and green card application timing
- In case if my self petition rejected, is it possible to go through employer?
- Eligibility for EB1A and EB2 NIW and processing duration of the application
- NIW evaluation: PhD in mathematics
- How important are first author papers in comparison to say second or third author papers?
- When is the best time to apply?
- PhD on Bible and applying for green card
- Publications and EB1a
- Regarding GC to be filed under PHD Educational Qualification
- PhD student in agriculture science, can I apply now.