Should i reapply for J2 work permit while waiting for my husbands waiver?
My husband and I are currently living here in USVI. My husband is under J1 visa and i am in J2 visa. The employer of my husband will be working on their waiver since our visa will be expiring this July 2017. As for me, i am currently working and my work permit would be expiring this March 2017. My question is, should I reapply for my work permit or should I wait for the approval of my husbands waiver first? Because i’m thinking if i apply i might get denied if USCIS would see that my visa is only until july of this year. I thought of applying if my husbands waiver would be granted.
Hoping someone would enlighten me on this matter. Thank you.
One Response to Should i reapply for J2 work permit while waiting for my husbands waiver?
- PhD student would like to apply in EB2 NIW
- Will my profile be eligible for EB1 category
- Response period after completion of biometrics
- adjustment of status and I-765
- How strong are my credential foe EB1A
- Canditates who qualify for self-petition
- Should i reapply for J2 work permit while waiting for my husbands waiver?
- MBA student planning ahead for a green card application
- Masters degree and chances of EB1A application
- EB2 NIW pending, H1b six years expiring soon