I recently applied GC under EB1A category. I am a Ph.D. with 18 publications (9 1st authored with 980 citations). USCIS accepted 2 criteria but asked more evidence for major contributions. Also mentioned “1000 of publications clause’.
I recently submitted my response to RFE with 5 additional letters from professors mentioning that they have used my work in their research. My citations have also gone up to 1019. Unfortunately, in the cover letter, instead of mentioning the total number of citation as 1019, I misprinted it as 1091.
- Will this have an adverse effect on my application?
2. Can my application be denied due to this mistake?
3. What options do I have now?
Any inputs will be valuable.
3 Responses to Research Scientist
- Masters degree and chances of EB1A application
- my chances in obtaining EB1A
- Ph.D. Student Applying for EB-1A
- EB1A with single evidence
- Student applying in EB2-NIW
- Ph.d student on F1 visa
- F1 OPT to GC
- Maintaining F1 status while I 485 is pending
- PhD in Psychology, can I apply for Green card while on a H4 visa status?
- PhD candidate