I recently applied GC under EB1A category. I am a Ph.D. with 18 publications (9 1st authored with 980 citations). USCIS accepted 2 criteria but asked more evidence for major contributions. Also mentioned “1000 of publications clause’.
I recently submitted my response to RFE with 5 additional letters from professors mentioning that they have used my work in their research. My citations have also gone up to 1019. Unfortunately, in the cover letter, instead of mentioning the total number of citation as 1019, I misprinted it as 1091.
- Will this have an adverse effect on my application?
2. Can my application be denied due to this mistake?
3. What options do I have now?
Any inputs will be valuable.
One Response to Research Scientist
- DBA and Green card
- Questions about the process
- Should I apply in EB1A or EB2NIW?
- Regarding applying for EB1A/NIW outside USA
- PhD in Psychology, can I apply for Green card while on a H4 visa status?
- Assistant Professor interested in green card application
- General question on eligibility for Green Card application
- Follow up question on OPT and H1B green card
- Does advanced degree NIW require a permanent job offer?