Chances for EB1 outstanding researcher
I did my PhD at India,
Has 6 years Post doc experience.
Have published 8 research papers and 1 review article.
Have 125 citations, based on google scholar profile.
So far Reviewed 5 papers from 5 different Journal.
Presented more than 5 posters.
Now I am trying to get 8 Reference letter.
My work (with my name) was specifically written in one review, from a big shot in my field.
Two invited oral presentation, one from international conferences and another one is national.
Have Membership in professional society.
Like to know the possibilities for my case.
3 Responses to Chances for EB1 outstanding researcher
- How much evidence is enough
- EB2-NIV for Indian F1-OPT student
- Am i eligible for EB1-A Extraordinary Ability
- PhD in Psychology, can I apply for Green card while on a H4 visa status?
- Eligible for NIW complete PhD in india
- NIW or EB1A
- Can I apply my own?
- Green Card for a Ph.D in Computer Science (a South Korean national)
- Need a guidance on which path EB1A or EB2-NIW
- Would I be able to apply in the NIW category?