Chances for EB1 outstanding researcher
I did my PhD at India,
Has 6 years Post doc experience.
Have published 8 research papers and 1 review article.
Have 125 citations, based on google scholar profile.
So far Reviewed 5 papers from 5 different Journal.
Presented more than 5 posters.
Now I am trying to get 8 Reference letter.
My work (with my name) was specifically written in one review, from a big shot in my field.
Two invited oral presentation, one from international conferences and another one is national.
Have Membership in professional society.
Like to know the possibilities for my case.
One Response to Chances for EB1 outstanding researcher
- how strong are my Credentials are for EB1A
- EB1A filing while Unemployed
- Getting married after green card - I-130 Petition
- USCIS Updates Count of FY2010 H-1B Petition Filings
- Researchgate - is it important
- Information about reference letters
- Postdoctoral Fellow
- F1 OPT with PhD in math working for a postdoc in a different department
- EB2 NIW pending, H1b six years expiring soon
- h4 I-485