Chances for EB1 outstanding researcher
I did my PhD at India,
Has 6 years Post doc experience.
Have published 8 research papers and 1 review article.
Have 125 citations, based on google scholar profile.
So far Reviewed 5 papers from 5 different Journal.
Presented more than 5 posters.
Now I am trying to get 8 Reference letter.
My work (with my name) was specifically written in one review, from a big shot in my field.
Two invited oral presentation, one from international conferences and another one is national.
Have Membership in professional society.
Like to know the possibilities for my case.
3 Responses to Chances for EB1 outstanding researcher
- Information on NIW applicatiom
- How strong are my credential foe EB1A
- Information about reference letters
- How many publications do i need to apply for a green card?
- Undecided whether EB1 or EB2-NIW
- Strength of my EB1a/NIW case. Currently on H4 visa.
- F1 student with EAD in hand (from concurent NIW EB@ application) can work off-campus part-time unrelated job
- EB2-NIW or EB1A?
- Where should I send the EB-1 application package
- Indian National applying for a EB2-NIW?