Can you please comment on my chances of success for an EB1A Application?
- Master’s in Petroleum and GeoSystems Engineering from a top university
- 10 publications with 140+ citations, 5 invited talks at international conferences
- 20+ reviews across 5 peer-reviewed high-impact journals
- Several internal awards and couple of nationally recognized awards from professional societies in my areas of expertise
- References from CEOs and technical managers from clients and some for academia
- Probably 25% more compensation relative to peers and DOL wage numbers
One Response to EB1a Chances
- Can I apply for EB2-NIW with a PhD in pure math?
- Self petition and medical Phd student
- PhD graduate on OPT status
- NIW success
- F1 to GC: First year PhD student looking for information on applying for GC.
- Work in USA without any sponsorship and Green card processing time in EB2 category
- Question: Masters and EB2
- Overseas Employment
- NIW or EB1A