Regarding I-485 for spouse based on approved I-140 NIW
I am filing i-485 for my wife and I based an approved I-140 of mine. I am confused as what category to choose for my wife in part 2 of application. I chose “alien worker, form i-140” for my self, but don’t know what applies to my wife as a derivative applicant. Apprecite any insight!
2 Responses to Regarding I-485 for spouse based on approved I-140 NIW
- Assistant Professor on B1/B2. Can I self-petition?
- Self-petition while on a H4 visa
- Which category do I fit in?
- Green card for student pursuing PhD in STEM field
- Green Card for a Ph.D in Computer Science (a South Korean national)
- My profile is good enough for GC?
- J1 Visa and NIW
- Information about reference letters
- Applying for the green card under EB1-EA category while working under the OPT STEM extension.
- F1 and green card