Regarding I-485 for spouse based on approved I-140 NIW
I am filing i-485 for my wife and I based an approved I-140 of mine. I am confused as what category to choose for my wife in part 2 of application. I chose “alien worker, form i-140” for my self, but don’t know what applies to my wife as a derivative applicant. Apprecite any insight!
2 Responses to Regarding I-485 for spouse based on approved I-140 NIW
- Self-petitioning while working for a company with H1B visa
- EB1A petition review
- Postdoctoral Associate
- Am i eligible for EB1-A Extraordinary Ability
- Research Assistant Professor
- Can J2 stay if J1 I140 is approved however not yet I 485 is granted and J visa expires within a month from receiving I 140 approval?
- Regarding I-485 for spouse based on approved I-140 NIW
- Packet information for dependents
- Student 15 publications applying for green card
- Phd for green card