Thanks for useful information and helping others…I have question regarding my scenario and wanted to share my situation if I will be able to apply successfully in EB2 NIW category.I am on H1B here with family. My wife is a PHD in Electronics (Researched in Semiconductors) from Delhi University, India. She has 2 papers published in international journals. And few conferences…She is presently on H4B (Dependent) visa here. Earlier she was teaching in Delhi University and presently in USA as a house wife.
My question is that
1) Is safe/good for us to apply for her in EB2 NIW category and with these number of papers and stream (electronics).
2) If in case it is rejected for any reason, is her H4 status will be impacted and have to leave country ?
3) Do you have any reference or stats who has successfully got through with 2 papers and teaching experience.
4) Does she need to have any employment to be eligible for this category.
Please suggest. I am eagerly waiting for your response.
7 Responses to EB2 NIW
- Post doctoral fellow
- Postdoctoral Fellow
- Eligibility for EB1A and EB2 NIW and processing duration of the application
- USCIS Announces New Requirements for Hiring H-1B Foreign Workers
- Can a DMA student apply for green card
- Applying for I-485 while i-140 is pending
- Can my wife (J2 holder) get Green card if I get a Green card while on J1?
- My profile is good enough for GC?
- Professor on a J1
- Applying for green card while on OPT