Thanks for useful information and helping others…I have question regarding my scenario and wanted to share my situation if I will be able to apply successfully in EB2 NIW category.I am on H1B here with family. My wife is a PHD in Electronics (Researched in Semiconductors) from Delhi University, India. She has 2 papers published in international journals. And few conferences…She is presently on H4B (Dependent) visa here. Earlier she was teaching in Delhi University and presently in USA as a house wife.
My question is that
1) Is safe/good for us to apply for her in EB2 NIW category and with these number of papers and stream (electronics).
2) If in case it is rejected for any reason, is her H4 status will be impacted and have to leave country ?
3) Do you have any reference or stats who has successfully got through with 2 papers and teaching experience.
4) Does she need to have any employment to be eligible for this category.
Please suggest. I am eagerly waiting for your response.
7 Responses to EB2 NIW
- General question
- GC application when J1 is about to end
- When should I file for my wife's I-485?
- OPT, H1B and Green Card
- Visa Bulletin for June 2014
- Example petition packet for biological sciences
- EB1 Petition approval
- Postdoctoral researcher trying to decide EB2-NIW or EB1A.
- World Record weightlifting
- PhD student in Canada wants to apply for PR and GC together