Thanks for useful information and helping others…I have question regarding my scenario and wanted to share my situation if I will be able to apply successfully in EB2 NIW category.I am on H1B here with family. My wife is a PHD in Electronics (Researched in Semiconductors) from Delhi University, India. She has 2 papers published in international journals. And few conferences…She is presently on H4B (Dependent) visa here. Earlier she was teaching in Delhi University and presently in USA as a house wife.
My question is that
1) Is safe/good for us to apply for her in EB2 NIW category and with these number of papers and stream (electronics).
2) If in case it is rejected for any reason, is her H4 status will be impacted and have to leave country ?
3) Do you have any reference or stats who has successfully got through with 2 papers and teaching experience.
4) Does she need to have any employment to be eligible for this category.
Please suggest. I am eagerly waiting for your response.
7 Responses to EB2 NIW
- EB1 with NIW ?
- M.F.A degree and Green card application
- Do I qualify for NIW?
- H1B extension and I-140 petition
- Approved EB1a. Applying with my husband. How long to wait for the interview?
- Postdoc, I want to know processing times
- Profile review for EB1
- We want to apply green card through NIW and our j-visa is about to expire
- PhD graduate looking at different options
- eb1A package