I have done Master’s in Mechanical Engineering in 2000 and now pursuing my Doctorate from India, already completed 3 years. I am doing Ph.D in Heat transfer area and have 18 years of experience in industry in field of CFD. I already have few appreciation letters and reco letters and few publications with 14 citations. Before purchasing you DIY, I would like to get fairly similar petition so that I can take advantage to create one for myself. Pl. let me know whether it would be beneficial to apply for EB2 NIW at this stage.
One Response to Consultant
- Optional practical training and i-140 application
- A friend of mine with masters in EE would like to self-petition
- EB2 NIW or EB1A
- Interested in buying diy kit
- EB1A evidence evaluation -- PhD in safety engineering
- How important are first author papers in comparison to say second or third author papers?
- EB2 NIW pending, H1b six years expiring soon
- Publications and green card self-petition
- GC with my background
- Eligibility: F1 student on OPT