Questions for the EB1A DIY product
1. Can I self-petition an EB-1 while my employer is applying O-1 visa for me?
2. Will I be able to use the same documentation from the O-1 visa to proof Extraordinary Ability in EB-1?
3. If I am not successful in my self-petition EB-1, could it affect future green card applications, such as via an employer?
Thank you so much for your insights!
One Response to Questions for the EB1A DIY product
- General question on eligibility for Green Card application
- If I drop out of Phd program, can I still apply for a Green Card?
- NIW evaluation: PhD in mathematics
- Regarding I-485 for spouse based on approved I-140 NIW
- F1 and green card
- Self-petitioning while working for a company with H1B visa
- Indian national on J visa and self-petition
- OPT, H1B and Green Card
- Question: Masters and EB2
- Research Manager