EB2 NIW application with spouse
My EB2 NIW application is nearly complete, and I hope to file with my spouse who works outside the US. Our wedding is set in 2 months time (November), however, he is coming over next month for our civil court marriage (October).
Is it advisable, while he is in the US (B1/B2) to submit his I-130? He wants to go through the consular processing, how long is that process?
He wants to go through the consular processing, how long is that process?
He intends on returning to the US for his MBA during the fall of 2018 (potentially with a GC), do you think we can reasonably meet that deadline I submit my I-140 and I-485 from next October 2017.
5 Responses to EB2 NIW application with spouse
- PhD students currently on F1 can apply for EB1A or EB2-NIW
- PhD graduate looking at different options
- Request for pointers to approach Green Card Application
- Do I need a waiver to apply for EB2 NIW I-140?
- Concurrent EB1 and EB2
- Starting a company on F1
- Self-petition while on a H4 visa
- NIW evaluation: PhD in mathematics
- Divorce - EB2 NIW Holder
- I-485 submission along with I-140 and EAD