EB2 NIW application with spouse
My EB2 NIW application is nearly complete, and I hope to file with my spouse who works outside the US. Our wedding is set in 2 months time (November), however, he is coming over next month for our civil court marriage (October).
Is it advisable, while he is in the US (B1/B2) to submit his I-130? He wants to go through the consular processing, how long is that process?
He wants to go through the consular processing, how long is that process?
He intends on returning to the US for his MBA during the fall of 2018 (potentially with a GC), do you think we can reasonably meet that deadline I submit my I-140 and I-485 from next October 2017.
5 Responses to EB2 NIW application with spouse
- Can I apply before I joint a PhD program?
- Publications and green card self-petition
- Applying for a Green Card as a student
- Applying for green card while a PhD student
- Am I eligible for Eb1A
- Question on DIY self-petition packet
- How many publications do I need for EB1A or EB2-NIW
- Undecided whether EB1 or EB2-NIW
- Ph.d student on F1 visa