EB2 NIW application with spouse
My EB2 NIW application is nearly complete, and I hope to file with my spouse who works outside the US. Our wedding is set in 2 months time (November), however, he is coming over next month for our civil court marriage (October).
Is it advisable, while he is in the US (B1/B2) to submit his I-130? He wants to go through the consular processing, how long is that process?
He wants to go through the consular processing, how long is that process?
He intends on returning to the US for his MBA during the fall of 2018 (potentially with a GC), do you think we can reasonably meet that deadline I submit my I-140 and I-485 from next October 2017.
5 Responses to EB2 NIW application with spouse
- Can my wife (J2 holder) get Green card if I get a Green card while on J1?
- h4 I-485
- Eligibility for EB1-a
- Multiple i-140
- Postdoc applying in EB1A or EB1-OR
- Self petition for Ph. D in Chemistry
- Green card chances: I am planning to go for Phd in Psychology
- Assistant Professor on B1/B2. Can I self-petition?
- Eligibility for EB1A green card application
- F1 and green card