NIW evaluation: PhD in mathematics
Hello Team ,
I required few details for Phd based Green card , I saw your website and its says individual can file green card without any sponsorship .
– I completed PhD in mathematics – Integral equations ( PhD from India).
– Currently not working because of visa restrictions .
– Living in USA with H4 dependent Visa.
Is that possible to apply for Green card in EB2 – NIW?
Please find the attached resume /Citations details for review . Below details are citations and paper details for review.
You have only mentioned your publications and the citation number. We would like to have more information to help judge your case. Please look at the link below and make detailed list of criteria you can meet.
You may be able to meet at least 3 statutory eb2 niw criteria. In addition you would also need to show that
–your work is in an area of substantial intrinsic merit and important to the national interests of the United States.
–the benefits from your employment will be national in scope.
–the significant benefit derived from your participation in the national interest field of endeavor considerably outweighs the inherent national interest in protecting U.S. workers through the labor certification process.
If you carefully give thought to the NIW criteria, you may be able to know if you can meet some or all of the above criteria.
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- EB1-OR Cateory for PhD
- F1 OPT with PhD in math working for a postdoc in a different department
- Regarding applying for EB1A/NIW outside USA
- Postdoctoral Associate
- Regarding PR
- Questions about RFE for EB1A
- EB1A evidence evaluation -- PhD in safety engineering
- Question: Masters and EB2
- Pending I-140, can I apply for a H1?